Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
chaosdragoon13

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 03 Feb 2015 14:54

Oh right, I forgot about the pc specs sorry desert I'll give it to you right away.
Lets see, most of the games I play are sonic because he is the greatest gaming icon in the world. I played most of the megaman series, megaman x, megaman battle network, megaman zero and megaman zx but never played the first and original megaman. I played gex 2, 3, I played some of the pokemon games and will be getting the latest one omega ruby. I played other games as well but im sure that you dont want to read a 50 paragraph message right? :lol:

Woah guitar from 7pm to 3am?! Thats really long, oh well, I say lets wait for the weekends. That way you can get the mic, receive results from your friend to see if it works and there will be nothing to distract us. I say friday your time would be good, what do you think?

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 03 Feb 2015 15:04

I forgot to ask, did you guys receive that private message of the new password?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 03 Feb 2015 20:12

Sorry, no.

Also chaos it seems we have a problem. My brothers computer stopped working and it as well as one of our computer that broke. Has gmod and steam on it so until he can prove Steam and Gmod didnt damage his computer, my dad wont let me buy Gmod.

Its because he payed for our computers and he doesn't want anything bad to happen to them
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

DesertExplorer

Postby DesertExplorer » 03 Feb 2015 20:15

I've been there Guitar. The difference is that my father bought me the first Nintendo DS when it came out and he didn't let me to hand it over to anyone who wanted to play. :roll:
Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then the worms eat you. Be grateful it happens in that order.

~David Gerrold

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 03 Feb 2015 20:27

Woah, woah, woah, theres definitely something wrong with your brother's computer, otherwise my computer would have broke too. Did he buy gmod too? And the computer, did it just crash or did it just stop working altogether? Take his computer to someone who knows how to fix a computer, an electronics shop, there should be someone who can see whats the problem and will return the computer after a few hours.

Also, can you guys teach me how to use the private message? I've been struggling with it ever since. :?

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 03 Feb 2015 20:44

Last edited by nesgirl on 20 May 2015 02:32, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 03 Feb 2015 20:46

From what I've heard it just won't turn on and go to the desktop screen I think.
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 03 Feb 2015 20:51

Thanks nesgirl, but the problem with hamachi is that the free version only allows 5 people to join. But if I buy it then I think we can get more than 20 maybe.

I hope your brother's computer didnt just run out of battery, because that is exactly what you described to me.

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 03 Feb 2015 21:03

Last edited by nesgirl on 20 May 2015 02:32, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

PKJacker

Postby PKJacker » 04 Feb 2015 00:30

Thanks nesgirl, but the problem with hamachi is that the free version only allows 5 people to join. But if I buy it then I think we can get more than 20 maybe.

I used to get around the 5 person limit by 'daisy chaining' rooms.

Basically have as many hamachi rooms as needed set up, and have the server computer (whoever agreed to run the server) connected into all those rooms, then you can still play together on that server.
Three steps from bliss.

Return to “Off-Topic”