Question about two dream characters that I encountered

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.

Question about two dream characters that I encountered

Postby DudeMan010 » 03 Feb 2015 23:57

In my recent lucid dream I went to the roof of my house to stare at the sky (it was rally beautiful) and I yelled "I want to see my subconscious". Then I heard a voice in my head and said told me "You are not ready yet, first you must go to your left). I left the roof and went to my left (which would be my patio), and I found a brown horse there. I got the sensation that he was the one who spoke to me so I approached him and horse did the same. I pet him and I got a sensation that he wanted me to mount him, so I did. When we left off I don't remember what happened during the journey (except that after the journey a leveled up my cowboy skills like if it was a video game). After that I was in my room thinking what else to do. This time I screamed "I want to see my spirit guide". Nothing happened so I decided to go to the family room while I thought of what to do next. as I headed there I saw a girl (about my age I think) in my balcony. I went to the balcony to see this girl and when I saw her I quickly recognized her in other dreams that I've had in other occasions. So I asked her who she was but right after that question a friend of mine named Rachel appeared out of nowhere from my house and jumped from the balcony committing suicide. I wasn't surprised or shocked at all and neither was the girl. So I turned over to the girl to see what would she answer. But instead, she completely ignored my question and started to sell me a dead plant with fungi around it (that plant belongs to me btw). So I refuesed to buy her the plant. After that I woke up.

But my question is that Who was the horse and especially the girl that I have seen in previous dreams? If someone has a clue about this than please comment I will really appreciate it.

Return to “For Beginners”