How are you finding the new WOLD site design?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Rebecca
Site Admin

How are you finding the new WOLD site design?

Postby Rebecca » 03 Feb 2015 09:46

This week, Pete and I launched a brand new site design for www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com

We're pleased with the new look, not least because it now loads much faster on mobile devices and feels easier to navigate too.

We'd love some real user feedback though. If there are elements you love or hate or find confusing, please let us know. We aim to be in a constant state of improvement and your ideas help a lot.

Plus, eagle-eyed folk can do a bit of bug spotting (if that's your thing). A number of pages upgraded on autopilot and I am still going through hundreds of pages with a fine-toothed comb. If you find anything to report which I'm yet to fix, this thread is a good place and will help me along.

Thanks everyone!

PS - the forums haven't changed at all, so don't get excited about that.... ;)

Eatoncheese

Re: How are you finding the new WOLD site design?

Postby Eatoncheese » 04 Feb 2015 07:52

I never saw the old site but i know i like the current one.
It brought me in because of how official the site looks (and all the info on the subject of lucid dreaming) and it is easy to navigate so it gets two thumbs up from me :D

Celt

Re: How are you finding the new WOLD site design?

Postby Celt » 15 Feb 2015 16:49

I did look at the site from time to time over the last ten years.
Its looking really good now! it even made me want to join the forum!
Well done on bringing so many lucid dreamers together and building up the best lucid site online.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”