I just found you!

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
stenodreamer

I just found you!

Postby stenodreamer » 06 Feb 2015 16:09

Hello, everyone! My name is Larry and, until today, 15 minutes ago, I didn't know that "lucid dreaming" was even a topic of discussion. I have been lucid dreaming since I was a boy (I'm 70 now). Not just some nights. Every night. I could even at this very minute lean back in my chair and doze off and begin to dream. And be aware of the dream and at least partially interact each and every time. My family thinks I'm crazy. I tell them that when I get up in the night to go to the restroom and I'm having a good dream, I can, afterwards, pick right back up and continue on. Every night it's like going to the movies. I don't know why I do this. I have often thought it was because I was placed in an orphanage when I was 1 and stayed there for a year. Then was adopted by a loving family. But something tells me some things happened there that triggered the ability (?) to dream as I do.

I look forward to taking the time to read the posts here and learning more.

Blessings to you all!

Larry

jasmine2

Re: I just found you!

Postby jasmine2 » 11 Feb 2015 02:55

stenodreamer, welcome to the forum. It sounds like you are an experienced lucid dreamer. I'm glad you found this website, where many other people share your interest in this fascinating means of exploring the inner world of consciousness.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”