Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
Guitar48300

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby Guitar48300 » 06 Feb 2015 19:09

chaosdragoon13 wrote:With these specs my gmod is working fine, only problem is that it sometimes crashes and freezes the whole computer and forces me to shut it down manually, but it only happens in full screen mode. When it is running in a window it doesnt crash. And we will start playing the game once guitar knows whats wrong with his brother's computer. So is it fixed guitar?

Well I have some good news bad news

Good news, my dad's letting me get gmod right now. 100% legit
Bad news, My brother's computer is still broken so we still don't know whats wrong.
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

PKJacker

Postby PKJacker » 06 Feb 2015 21:15

But when I play it in a small window and not full screen it doesnt crash

That's interesting since windowed mode actually takes more resources then full screen.

So, um, is PKJacker one of us now? Or are you just passing by?

If you get a server up for gmod, I'd play.

Chaos or who else can answer, does the game require a specific OS?

You can play Garry's Mod on a linux OS.
Three steps from bliss.

DesertExplorer

Postby DesertExplorer » 06 Feb 2015 21:54

Thanks, PKJacker! Guitar, why don't you just format it?
Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then the worms eat you. Be grateful it happens in that order.

~David Gerrold

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 06 Feb 2015 23:19

Ok PKJacker, you are more than welcome to join us and play, we just to make sure that everyone has downloaded hamachi, got a mic and actually getting the game itself. Also we need to confirm a certain code I found that could solve the problem with our mics.

Just out of curiosity, you seem to know a lot about gmod and hamachi, do you already play gmod?

I dont know if I feel good or bad about the situation guitar, I'm happy that your dad will let you get gmod but I feel bad for your brother. I hope his computer gets fixed, computers are really precious.

DesertExplorer

Postby DesertExplorer » 07 Feb 2015 00:19

Hey Chaos, you did not mention your GPU in the computer you play Gmod.
Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then the worms eat you. Be grateful it happens in that order.

~David Gerrold

PKJacker

Postby PKJacker » 07 Feb 2015 02:19

chaosdragoon13 wrote:Ok PKJacker, you are more than welcome to join us and play, we just to make sure that everyone has downloaded hamachi, got a mic and actually getting the game itself. Also we need to confirm a certain code I found that could solve the problem with our mics.

Just out of curiosity, you seem to know a lot about gmod and hamachi, do you already play gmod?

What code? And yea I've been playing garry's mod for a while.
Three steps from bliss.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 07 Feb 2015 06:43

DesertExplorer wrote:Thanks, PKJacker! Guitar, why don't you just format it?

No need. It's all downloaded and ready to go. All I need now is a good time & day to meet chaos
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

DesertExplorer

Postby DesertExplorer » 07 Feb 2015 08:35

That's great!!

Guitar, I like your signature! Is it from a dream?

~David Gerrold

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 07 Feb 2015 09:51

Its a code that you enter in the console, its called voice_loopback and they say it can let the mic work while playing with others. I havent confirmed it yet so I asked guitar to give it to his friend which might be able to confirm it, I havent received word since. Do you know how to make the mic work PKJacker, that will be really helpful.

DesertExplorer wrote:That's great!!

Guitar, I like your signature! Is it from a dream?

No its from a game called kingdom hearts recoded, here is the other specs:

Name: Intel(R) HD Graphics Family

Chip Type: Intel(R) HD Graphics Family

DAC Type: Internal

Device Type: Full Display Device

Approx. Total Memory: 6108 MB

I gotta learn more about computers.

Guitar48300 wrote:No need. It's all downloaded and ready to go. All I need now is a good time & day to meet chaos

Awesome guitar, did you download hamachi and got a mic too?

DesertExplorer

Postby DesertExplorer » 07 Feb 2015 14:21

Maybe you use the motherboard's graphics, that's why it cannot play Garry's Mod normally. In fact you definitely use an integrated graphics card. These things usually come when you buy pre-built PCs. I bet you didn't build it yourself, uh? But it is not so much of a trouble, they all do that and buy a better GPU to use later. I personally would love to have an integrated GPU when I bought my MoBo because I could use it right now without waiting so badly for my ordered GPU. Hehe..

~David Gerrold

Return to “Off-Topic”