Introduction

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
TheFragile

Introduction

Postby TheFragile » 07 Feb 2015 14:54

Hello everyone. I have stumbled upon wake induced lucid dreaming by somewhat of an accident. It is a normal occasion for me to wake during the night, and about 6 months ago while attempting to go back to sleep, I experienced the transition of wake to sleep and it scared me. I had an idea what was happening because I had read about it before (I have been a random lucid dreamer for some time, so curiosity had lead me to read about wake induced). For the rest of the night I attempted to sleep, but hypnogogia was the only thing that came to me, never resulting in a dream because the experience of it was terrifying at first, since I could feel my heart racing and feel vibrations.

After this restless night, I read more about WILD and decided that I was going to try again and supress that fear since I knew it was not dangerous. I was eventually successful and have now been randomly WILDing for about 8 months now. I am nowhere near the place that I want to be, and I have no one in my life that has ever come close to experiencing this, so having no one to discuss this amazing experience with is a little frustrating. So here I am!

Eatoncheese

Re: Introduction

Postby Eatoncheese » 08 Feb 2015 03:30

Well welcome to the forum :P

Return to “Introduce Yourself”