Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
DesertExplorer

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby DesertExplorer » 07 Feb 2015 20:13

chaosdragoon13 wrote:
DesertExplorer wrote:Chaos it seems to me that you missed my last post. I asked for you to tell me if that PC you have is pre-built by some manufacturer.

Oops my bad, its hard to keep up with so many posts, anyway to answer your question I dont know. I bought it from a computer shop.

So it's pre-built. There are many cheap cards right now that can run better the game, solving the problem about the full screen.
Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then the worms eat you. Be grateful it happens in that order.

~David Gerrold

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 07 Feb 2015 20:24

chaosdragoon13 wrote:Hey guitar whats your username for steam, PK and me want to add you.

Guitar48300

It's pretty much my name for everything online now.
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 08 Feb 2015 15:26

Guitar48300 wrote:
chaosdragoon13 wrote:Hey guitar whats your username for steam, PK and me want to add you.

Guitar48300

It's pretty much my name for everything online now.

Are you sure? Because I cant find you anywhere, PK did you find him?

PKJacker

Postby PKJacker » 08 Feb 2015 15:47

Guitar you should send us a link to your profile, just go to your profile, and right click anywhere in the page and click Copy Page URL, then post it here.
Three steps from bliss.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 08 Feb 2015 19:07

I just sent PK a friend request.

I might be under Michael48300 for some reason try that if Guitar48300 isn't working
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 08 Feb 2015 21:21

Alright, we all added each other on steam, tell us once u guys get it too ok?

Heres a topic since we have one for a while:

Would you rather have the power of being invisible whenever u want or can teleport to a certain limit? The limit of the teleporting part is like u can teleport only 15 blocks one teleport but the more u use it the more u will tire yourself. So which will it be?

DesertExplorer

Postby DesertExplorer » 08 Feb 2015 23:14

I was about to say Teleport, but this limitation is terrible!
Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then the worms eat you. Be grateful it happens in that order.

~David Gerrold

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 08 Feb 2015 23:34

I posted one or three messages here a week ago and now I'm plagued with that incessant green checkmark every time I view my posts! I knew it was a bad idea... :lol:

I guess I'm a self-promoted member of the club now and will crash the party with my silly ramblings like this was. :D
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 09 Feb 2015 00:00

If I had invisibility it would only extend to my clothes. I guess I would have to walk around naked. Otherwise anything I touch would become invisible too, like the Midas Touch, and since my feet touch my shoes and my shoes touch the ground I could think that I wear the Earth and the universe and then EVERYTHING would become invisible.

So OK, let's say I'm naked and invisible. What if I eat something? I would look like an ameoba digesting Gerernal Toa's chicken. That's not a pretty sight and I won't be invisible for long. Given time every cell would die and be reborn, and I would be back to normal as new materials are digested and construct new amino acids, hormones, cells, and all the building blocks of my body given the instructions of my DNA programming.

As for teleporting, that would be like being The Flash. What a useless superpower that is. So what? You can get to where you want to be in an instant, but what do you do when you get there? Give advice and comment on the carnage? "Yea, I wish I could help but I have no super strength or anything else other than getting here really quickly. You should probably put the flames out of that burning building and rescue the girl, but I can't. Just saying that's what I would do. I'll leave you others to it, Superman, and Wonderwoman. I'm not needed and will go home now and cry myself to sleep with Aquaman."
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

PKJacker

Postby PKJacker » 09 Feb 2015 00:09

I guess I'm the only one who thinks that 15 blocks is a decent amount? One block in the city can span for more then 100 feet, now just times that by 15 and I'd say it's more then I'd use most of the time.

Also like all things that tire you, do it enough and you'll build stamina, being able to do it more and more until you get the stamina of a marathon runner.

So yea I'd choose teleporting since being invisible doesn't make the sounds you create go away.
Three steps from bliss.

Return to “Off-Topic”