An orb and a figure in my room?

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
pluginmango

An orb and a figure in my room?

Postby pluginmango » 03 Feb 2015 08:56

Hi guys!

Last night I had a really bad dream and when I woke up from it, I had to take a few minutes to come to my senses. I knew I was awake for I had been talking to my boyfriend about the dream I had and I also drank some water. Now, when I was lying there and looked around my bedroom I suddenly saw something that looked like an orb shoot past the right side of my bed and a few seconds later I saw a human-like figure walking around my bed from the right side to the back of my bed until it diappeared right before it reached the window. The figure wasn't detailed or anything, I couldn't really tell how it looked, but I felt like it was a man. I wasn't scared too, 'cause he didn't feel threatening.

Does anyone know what this could've been?
There is no spoon

nesgirl

Re: An orb and a figure in my room?

Postby nesgirl » 03 Feb 2015 17:02

Last edited by nesgirl on 20 May 2015 04:57, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

PKJacker

Postby PKJacker » 04 Feb 2015 00:33

The figure wasn't detailed or anything, I couldn't really tell how it looked, but I felt like it was a man. I wasn't scared too, 'cause he didn't feel threatening.

Does anyone know what this could've been?

The fact that the man and orb weren't very clear or detailed and disappeared quickly, makes me think that both were just simple hallucinations.

Nothing to worry about.
Three steps from bliss.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 07 Feb 2015 12:14

You saw a spirit.. spirits can be also seen as orbs. Was this orb about palm or hand size? The one I experienced what I believe human spirit orb it was hand sized. (I have got orbs on camera, my first orb I think was my favourite uncle who died when he was in his early 20s, the orb appeared at my fathers 40th birthday).

If a human orb, I assume it moved across the room and didnt dance or anything like some of the other being orbs do.

The human I believe orb I saw was a hazy whitish colour. I'd be interested in hearing about your orb as Ive been trying to figure out which kind of orbs go with which kinds of spirits.

We are more open towards psychic phenomina when we have woken up or about to go to sleep (thou of cause we can also have subconscious images too at those times). Our normal waking thinking mind tends to block out this reality.

One thou can actually train oneself and ones eyes to see these while fully awake or some have natural ability to do so .. some can see these any time at all. (I can tune to some of these things some using yogi techniques when fully awake).

Next time to try to keep the spirit or orb within sight (this isnt easy).. do not look directly at it but like look throu it or to the side of it and do not do this in a willed kind of way (as that will alter your energy field in such a way you will loose psychic sight.

Just gently gaze to the side and stay very relaxed.. focus on your heart at same time, I suggest to tap it with the fingers of one hand which helps keep the orb or spirit in sight due to a couple of reasons. I can pm you some psychic exercises to do if you want to train your vision to see such things when fully awake. I had a very good yogi teacher so have had training in psychic sight.

Here's something you can do which the result may surprise you. Put on some music you like, get in a good mood then get your camera out. Say outloud, "if anyone is here can you please pose for my camera" Next tell them to slow down their vibration.. then take some photos. This works for me and I easily take orb photos when I do that (but I dont get orbs in my photos if I dont do that except the once when it was I think my uncle at dads birthday).

To look at photo on your computer.. I suggest to look at night when the lights are off (as glare on the screen can make orbs much harder to see).
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

jasmine2

Postby jasmine2 » 08 Feb 2015 04:44

Experiences like you describe can happen when consciousness is in a transitional "twilight" state - partly asleep and partly awake at the same time. I recommend these 2 good articles.

- Search - "9 Ways To Wake Up From Sleep Paralysis" by Ryan Hurd - dreamstudies.com

- "Sleep Paralysis Visions: Demons, Succubi, and the Archetypal Mind" - by Ryan Hurd - realitysandwich.com

pluginmango

Postby pluginmango » 08 Feb 2015 18:52

taniaaust1 wrote:The human I believe orb I saw was a hazy whitish colour. I'd be interested in hearing about your orb as Ive been trying to figure out which kind of orbs go with which kinds of spirits.

Well, the orb I saw was indeed the size of a hand and it didn't dance or anything, it just floated swiftly from one direction to the other. People often say that orbs "glow", but this one was kinda transparent.

The figure I saw was transparent as well.
I'm going to give you a little description of how my bedroom looks. My bed is placed in the middle of the room against the wall. When i'm lying in bed, my door is on the right side at the other side of the room and on the left side you have my window. The figure was walking from the door the the window, stopped a few seconds when I was looking at it and then disappeared right before he reached the window :)

Whether I actually DID see a spirit or not, it was a really neat experience :)
There is no spoon

pluginmango

Postby pluginmango » 08 Feb 2015 18:59

jasmine2 wrote:Experiences like you describe can happen when consciousness is in a transitional "twilight" state - partly asleep and partly awake at the same time. I recommend these 2 good articles.

- Search - "9 Ways To Wake Up From Sleep Paralysis" by Ryan Hurd - dreamstudies.com

- "Sleep Paralysis Visions: Demons, Succubi, and the Archetypal Mind" - by Ryan Hurd - realitysandwich.com

Thanks for the really interesting articles! However, I have had quite a few sleep paralysis experiences and this was not one of them :p I was sitting up and I could move, 'cause I followed the spirit with my head while he was walking. Also, right before I saw the orb, I grabbed a bottle of water and took a sip, so I was clearly conscious. I KNOW I wasn't dreaming because I had just been talking to my boyfriend and my boyfriend remembered the conversation the day after.

Whatever it was, it fascinated me :)
There is no spoon

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 08 Feb 2015 22:43

It was probably some sort of eye-floater, exaggerated by a dreamy state of mind. That would explain why, as Tauniaaust1 says, when you look at it it's gone. They only happen peripherally, not when you look at it directly.

It's a pretty simple, mundane answer that won't be as romanticized and soon forgotten. ;)
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 09 Feb 2015 00:42

pluginmango wrote: Thanks for the really interesting articles! However, I have had quite a few sleep paralysis experiences and this was not one of them :p I was sitting up and I could move, 'cause I followed the spirit with my head while he was walking. Also, right before I saw the orb, I grabbed a bottle of water and took a sip, so I was clearly conscious. I KNOW I wasn't dreaming because I had just been talking to my boyfriend and my boyfriend remembered the conversation the day after.

Whatever it was, it fascinated me :)

I see stuff like that when Im fully awake too, and more then once competely in middle of day when Im going about things in my day eg I could be walking across a room and suddenly see something. Most of the things Ive seen have been when fully conscious still.

The last spirit ball I saw was when I was walking into my bedroom (I hadnt been asleep at all), it was in the room but quickly faded from my sight once I saw it.

Well, the orb I saw was indeed the size of a hand and it didn't dance or anything, it just floated swiftly from one direction to the other. People often say that orbs "glow", but this one was kinda transparent.

The figure I saw was transparent as well.

Cool, size, appearance and movement :) that is exactly what I thought you'd describe with the spirit ball. I should of said transparent too. You are one who further strengthens my thoughts of how the human spirit balls present. I havent as yet had anyone see a human one differently (Ive spoken to several who have seen human spirit balls in past and they describe all the same).

Another thing I didnt say but if you got a chance to study the spirit ball enough (if it held still for you), you would of seen throu round, that it was not smooth like a ball on the outside of it.

Next time something like that occurs, I suggest to try to communicate with the ball with your mind. (I say with your mind so you are less likely to break your state which was allowing you to see it). You could of asked it to stop thou at times when we see this stuff, its like they are unaware of us and our dimension while other times they are aware of it.

The figure was walking from the door the the window, stopped a few seconds when I was looking at it and then disappeared right before he reached the window

Im curious about the spirit you saw and wonder if he purposely showed himself to you. The fact he approached in a non threatening ball form then went to his human form and walked by your bed and he walked away and even halted there while you were watching him, makes me wonder if he was aware you were watching and maybe even wanted you to see him.

He may of been showing himself in a way to you in which was more unlikely to scare you then if he just approached you in human form, sat down on your bed and started to chat.

The experience sounds like it may of been set up from the other side. If so you probably are in for more experiences, they may be getting you ready for more intense contact.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 09 Feb 2015 01:19

Orb photo 2 taken 26th Aug 2012 after seeing a spirit man resized.jpg
My Orb photo 2 taken 26th August 2012 after seeing a spirit man
Orb photo 2 taken 26th Aug 2012 after seeing a spirit man resized.jpg (243.83 KiB) Viewed 1122 times

Here's a photo I took 26th Aug 2012. Right after I saw a spirit man in human form. I then went and got my camera and asked for him to appear in my photo, I was really hoping he would appear in my photo as the form he showed himself to me in (maybe its easier for them to appear in orb form for cameras??). This is a human orb.

Human orbs may appear completey clear in colour to human eyes if ones psychic sight isnt as good, that or whitish in colour.. transparent thou.

The exceptions to this are apparently if the human spirit is a Master, awakened yogi or a past human awakened spiritual teacher, in those cases the spirit persons orb may appear golden in colour or will often appear yellow to more untrained psychic sight which sometimes has a hard time at seeing gold ).

(hopefully this photo attachment will work).

Return to “Paranormal Activity”