let me know if you have any thoughts on this :)

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
GTAL

let me know if you have any thoughts on this :)

Postby GTAL » 09 Feb 2015 14:02

Woke up at 7:00am to try and lucid dream. I had this dream and was awake at 7:15am at the end of the dream.

I was with a girl and a boy, we all knew we were lucid. I gave myself flight, super strength, and super speed. I flew straight up into the ceiling and broke through. As I broke through each of the different floors, each time the environment would change. I noticed one being from the movie Tron. I then shouted "I want to speak to my subconscious."

As I said that a figure in a shape of a man appeared. He had bright red eyes, no pupils, was all black, as dark as obsidian. He shouted who had disturbed him and came for me. I tried to stop him but He said "I am not your subconscious, i am the girls". It then attacked me, it bites me on the neck/shoulder taking a chunk. I then woke up and told the girl and boy it worked. I then realized I needed to record this dream, and woke up in bed.

taniaaust1

Re: let me know if you have any thoughts on this :)

Postby taniaaust1 » 10 Feb 2015 23:24

Being attacked by your subconsciousness one could say, makes me wonder if you are being hard on yourself in real life in some ways.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”