An orb and a figure in my room?

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
pluginmango

Re: An orb and a figure in my room?

Postby pluginmango » 09 Feb 2015 14:44

Wow, amazing photograph! :D I remember my dad taking a picture of me at some kind of family gathering with an old analog camera and when I saw the picture I noticed this "little ball of light" floating right above my shoulder. I asked my dad what it was but he said the picture "didn't develop right" and it was "just a reflection". ;) Oh dad!

Is it possible that you can see a spirit more clearly? 'cause last night I went to bed early because I wasn't feeling well and a few hours later I woke up and saw a man standing next to my bed again. I freaked out and jumped up to look at him, but he seemed startled and disappeared immediately. It couldn't have been my boyfriend 'cause he was in the next room on his computer and I heard him coughing when I woke up.

He was wearing brown pants and a brown jacket, a blue shirt with buttons and a grey cap. He looked like he came straight out of the late 19th century. Too bad I was so mortified when I saw him. I sat right up in my bed for a couple of minutes and looked around to see any other manifestation but all seemed normal.

OR I am having really weird dreams lately OR my mind has opened up to communicate with spirits.
I have had some slight paranormal experiences in the past, but never like this :)

Anyway, thank you so much for your responses! I like reading them and you seem to know a lot regarding the subject ;)
There is no spoon

taniaaust1

Re: An orb and a figure in my room?

Postby taniaaust1 » 14 Feb 2015 08:59

pluginmango wrote:Wow, amazing photograph!

Im glad you can see it, my photo posting isnt coming up properly on my computer so wasnt sure if you could or not.

Is it possible that you can see a spirit more clearly? 'cause last night I went to bed early because I wasn't feeling well and a few hours later I woke up and saw a man standing next to my bed again. I freaked out and jumped up to look at him, but he seemed startled and disappeared immediately. It couldn't have been my boyfriend 'cause he was in the next room on his computer and I heard him coughing when I woke up.

He was wearing brown pants and a brown jacket, a blue shirt with buttons and a grey cap. He looked like he came straight out of the late 19th century. Too bad I was so mortified when I saw him. I sat right up in my bed for a couple of minutes and looked around to see any other manifestation but all seemed normal.

Yeah its possible to see spirits very clearly, I sometimes have seen them as like misty shapes but other times very clearly. Ive seen them in all kinds of situations

eg One time I'd gone to a group to watch a trance channeller and after she'd finished doing the channelling (she was amazing, her voice completely altered and so her face, she turned into a chinese looking guy). I actually saw the spirit leave her body, it came out throu the top of her head as like a haze of smokey stuff.

Another time I was driving down the road to my boyfriends house and there was a spirit on the side of the road, I could clearly see what he was wearing etc (someone who'd years before committed suicide, quite a few locals had also previously seen this ghost). The spirit did this slow creepy kind of wave at me and I freaked out completely, I actually floored it down a rough dirt road in a panic, so that by the time I got to my boyfriends house (I was driving his car).. it was making a hell of a noise as I'd knocked the muffer off or loose.

(actually the time I screwed the car up may of been the time I saw a huge not this life kind of creature thing in a big tree.. there was two occassions I seen something while driving to his place, I blow off muffler on one of those occassions.. interestly in the same area. Something strange about that spot).

You may be opening up to see spirits. Once one start seeing these, it can be like one becames a magnet to them as they get quite interested in people who can see them. Try talking to them next time.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Paranormal Activity”