nesgirl and Summerlander

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
deschainXIX

Re: nesgirl and Summerlander

Postby deschainXIX » 08 Feb 2015 18:03

No, Friedrich Nietzsche is the antichrist. :evil:

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Well said.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 08 Feb 2015 20:55

Don't hold being a reptilian, Illuminati, terrorist, Antichrist, necrophage against the guy. Common, who hasn't done or been all those things at least once in their lives. I experimented in college.

What is truly evil about him, and clearly demonstrates that he is a monster without remorse, is the biggest crime against humanity anyone on the face of the Earth has ever committed.

He chewed gum.
We all have the wool pulled over our eyes, but turtleneck sweaters are so damn comfortable.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 09 Feb 2015 15:29

"HAGART just made the whole thing dull for no good reason"

That's what I get for trying to join the Megaman Club. :cry:
We all have the wool pulled over our eyes, but turtleneck sweaters are so damn comfortable.

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 09 Feb 2015 16:05

Dont feel bad about it, we need to talk i mean really why did you say everything that you just said?

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 09 Feb 2015 16:48

That Megaman Club is shit, innit? :mrgreen:

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 09 Feb 2015 17:00

I was laughing out loud and used the :cry: for sarcasm.

I like to make a big deal out of nothing for the fun of it. My response to the super powers was actually very well thought out and I like to demean them like they do in Robot Chicken. Every super power has a limit and a side effect. I like satire and Powdered Toast Man is my favorite. He once had to battle Waffle Girl. (Ren and Stimpy)

That sums up the ridiculousness of super heroes.

John K. also made "The Ripping Friends", which was a cult classic, only funny to a select few. I should find a good link to the best episode ever. My favorite type of humor.

I can't find that episode, but it's the one where his underwear get irradiated and falls in a primodial ooze and grows a consciousness and controls the mind of the person who wears it by riding up. :lol:
Last edited by HAGART on 09 Feb 2015 17:15, edited 2 times in total.

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 09 Feb 2015 17:06

I dont have time for you summer, im here to talk to HAGART.

Anyway, HAGART your response wasnt thought out well enough because acquiring super powers doesnt necessarily mean that you have to be a super hero. You do whatever u want with those super powers, you didnt even choose any of them. Robot chicken is funny, i watched a bunch of episodes and i know every super power has a side effect and a limit but that was totally uncalled for. Its a topic that was meant to be fun for everyone, not to be demeaned, so r we cool now? I dont want any hard feelings between us, i may have gone a bit too far myself and i apologize for that. I shouldve discussed it before saying such things.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 09 Feb 2015 17:21

I don't even know what anyone did wrong. It's all just fun banter. If you like to chat and instant message I've got a Skype group formed. Anyone is welcome and most are from this forum and you'll see PKJacker and Desert Explorer there.

Just search for:
hagart-dreamer and you'll find me.

Talking on a forum is only the tip of an iceberg for people and hard to truly connect and get a sense of each other. I use comedy and satire a lot, but also get serious and am a real person when others get to know me.

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 09 Feb 2015 17:52

Thank you for the invite but im fine just the way i am, so i guess ill see ya later.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 09 Feb 2015 18:02

Rejected again. :cry:

I'm use to it, so no problem.

Return to “Off-Topic”