Hi :)

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.

Hi :)

Postby lu30d » 25 May 2011 14:05

I'm Sepide from iran. I visited your site accidentally and I think it has useful information so I decided to join and talk about lucid dreaming.
I usually remember my dreams and it has never been a big deal specially if I wake up in the midnight.
I had read some stuffs about lucid dreaming on some books. Those books were about other worlds we can reach through our dreams. I tried to exercise lucid dreaming not to reach other worlds ;) but to have control on my dreams and enjoy such a different experience.
First it was very hard for me to stay asleep after getting aware that I was dreaming. But one night I could successfully stay asleep and decided to meet one of my old friends. But I didnt know how to move! I didn't know how can I reach him because I didnt know how to ignore time and distances~! I woke up and didn't try anymore but still wondering could i go to another city in my dreams. I dont know if I have to manage every scene I like to watch, or they are created without my decision.
It was a question in my mind until I visited this site. I hope I can learn alot here and have amazing lucid dreams.

Site Admin

Re: Hi :)

Postby Rebecca » 26 May 2011 02:47

Hi Sepide, welcome to the forum :D

My lucid dream scenes are created by my subconscious -- to varying degrees. Sometimes I can take full charge and direct all the action and create new scenes... but the underlying imagery is still coming from the subconscious mind; every blade of grass and cloud and bird is just there automatically. Your conscious will power can guide things... which is why lucid dreaming is so fun! But it is quite amazing what your subconscious mind can do without you even thinking about it!

Re: Hi :)

Postby Jonathan » 01 Jun 2011 03:57

Hey Sepide! I don't have anything else to add onto what Rebecca said, but I want to welcome you to the forum. I hope to see you around here in the future. :)

Return to “For Beginners”