Hello Everyone! New here :)

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
dreamgirl123

Hello Everyone! New here :)

Postby dreamgirl123 » 12 Feb 2015 06:11

Hello! My name is Rachel and I just joined. I've been researching lucid dreaming for the past few months and within the past few weeks I've put some of my new knowledge into use. I don't think I've ever experienced a full lucid dream but I do remember having a partial lucid dream when I was younger. I've found some great tips scrolling through this forum and can't wait to try them out. I do feel a little stuck though. I've been doing daily reality checks, keeping a dream journal, and trying methods such as MILD, WILD, FILD, Writing induced, and WBTB. None of them have seemed to work for me. I know that Lucid dreaming isn't something you can just pick up but any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks and sweet dreams :D

Can

Re: Hello Everyone! New here :)

Postby Can » 13 Feb 2015 23:54

Hi Rachel. I have tried to lucid dream before but it didn't work. I think it is a little hard to do. I'm more interested in hypagogic hallucination now.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Return to “Introduce Yourself”