DC told me that he was dreaming....

What have you learned from your dream characters? What do they say, what do they represent, what motivates them, why do they exist?
dreamerinmiami

DC told me that he was dreaming....

Postby dreamerinmiami » 26 Dec 2013 14:28

I was with a DC in an apartment hiding from people that were after us. He was crying then said that he was dreaming. At that very moment I said hey don't worry because that means I'm dreaming too! I started rubbing my hands and saying " this is a dream, this is a dream,". There were presents and I ripped one open, thinking that since it was a dream it would be something cool. it was just a toy and I thought I was going to get in trouble with my mom for opening my nephews xmas gift. I wanted to jump off the building but wasn't sure if it was a dream and started to get worried because I thought I was losing grip on reality. The DC and I saw a security and at the same time asked if we were dreaming and laughed at each other saying " we thought the same question to ask (laughs)". The security just looked at us crazy. I jumped really high to see if I was dreaming. When I did I hit the ground and my feet actually hurt! so that didn't convince me. There wasn't much after that but I cant remember anyways. I wonder if the DC thought I was weird with all these things I was doing to figure out what the heck was going on lol..
What is your definition of reality?

RustyMinecart

Re: DC told me that he was dreaming....

Postby RustyMinecart » 28 Jan 2014 07:47

Maybe he wasn't the DC, you were. You were just in his lucid dream!
:lol:
You Create Your Own Reality

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 19 Feb 2014 13:41

This is where having several different reality checks can be handy to be in the habit of using. Check out a dream clock or mobile phone or doing other things to try to work out if dream could be a dream.

So you didnt manage to jump high in the dream? I sometimes reality check by doing a jump and trying hard to touch the roof when I do so. When one is wondering, really wondering if one is in a dream or not, its often a near sure sign one is.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

dreamerinmiami

Postby dreamerinmiami » 14 Feb 2015 06:29

RustyMinecart wrote:Maybe he wasn't the DC, you were. You were just in his lucid dream!

That would be insane wouldnt it???

[ Post made via Android ] Image

dreamerinmiami

Postby dreamerinmiami » 14 Feb 2015 06:31

taniaaust1 wrote:This is where having several different reality checks can be handy to be in the habit of using. Check out a dream clock or mobile phone or doing other things to try to work out if dream could be a dream.

So you didnt manage to jump high in the dream? I sometimes reality check by doing a jump and trying hard to touch the roof when I do so. When one is wondering, really wondering if one is in a dream or not, its often a near sure sign one is.

I was able to jump high but i guess since i felt "pain" on my feet it didnt register. i like your last sentence about how if you are really wondering if youre dreaming over and over. That means you are!

[ Post made via Android ] Image

sedric

Postby sedric » 22 Feb 2015 19:18

dreamerinmiami wrote:
RustyMinecart wrote:Maybe he wasn't the DC, you were. You were just in his lucid dream!

That would be insane wouldnt it??? I read a good one the other day. He told a DC he was a bit of his dream and his mind. The DC said how do you know I'm not dreaming and you are a creation of my mind? Interesting but still humorous.

Return to “Dream Characters”