Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
DesertExplorer

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby DesertExplorer » 15 Feb 2015 02:35

Hey nesgirl, what programming language do you learn? I am pretty sure that you said that you were learning programming or I am wrong?
Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then the worms eat you. Be grateful it happens in that order.

~David Gerrold

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 15 Feb 2015 03:35

Last edited by nesgirl on 20 May 2015 02:39, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

DesertExplorer

Postby DesertExplorer » 15 Feb 2015 08:07

Java, uh? I will start myself when I format my HDD. I don't really get how do you add that up, but people who know real self-defence could potentially .. well just protect themselves! There is a very small possibility of killing being necessary. A man could protect himself everyday on the streets, but that doesn't mean that he kills everyday. :D
Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then the worms eat you. Be grateful it happens in that order.

~David Gerrold

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 15 Feb 2015 14:52

Tails is the tenth least helpful character?! Thats the biggest load of crap i have ever heard! Thats is why i dont care anymore what people think, because their lousy opinions are obviously false and I know what is true and what is false!! I know what is fact and what is not GOD DAMN IT!!! There are many useless characters in video games, I dont know who is the worst, but if i have to round it down to one it would be princess peach. Even amy is more useful because she has a big hammer that can smash you to bits, she was featured in many games where you play as her and helps through the story. Peach on the other hand does nothing but get kidnapped, she only has one stupid game where you play as her instead of mario but that doesnt mean she is helpful. Her only purpose in gaming is get kidnapped, if she doesnt exist, than bowser would have nothing better to do, than mario would just sit around on his fat ass eating until he freakin EXPLODES!!!

So how are you guys today? Nice weather right? :mrgreen:

DesertExplorer

Postby DesertExplorer » 15 Feb 2015 17:08

Here is cold but today was a really sunny day! And about the first part of your post, there are opinions Chaos.

~David Gerrold

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 15 Feb 2015 19:05

chaosdragoon13 wrote:Tails is the tenth least helpful character?!

Um...actually he's 9th :lol:

Now that I think about it, I think Toad is a very useless mario character. One day my cousin came over and let me play super mario galaxy and at the beginning when bowser kidnaps peach all I saw were Toads running around like a bunch of cowards instead of, oh I don't know, defending peach? I even asked my cousin "Why don't the Toads ever get guns or weapons so they can at least try to protect princess peach?" Seriously, has peach never considered royal guards?

chaosdragoon13 wrote:So how are you guys today? Nice weather right? :mrgreen:

Meh, I prefer cloudy days over the sunny day im currently having.
But it's not all bad. It's so warm over here, I'm wearing shorts and a t-shirt in the middle of February :mrgreen:
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 15 Feb 2015 19:55

Last edited by nesgirl on 20 May 2015 02:40, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 15 Feb 2015 20:27

nesgirl wrote:Yes I was just saying because this person said he was researching violent crimes (meaning he could act them out).

Well just because he's researching violent crimes, doesn't mean he's gonna act them out. He might just be curious about that stuff. But you may know him better than me since I never met this guy.

I google search weapons all the time as well as tools and everyday items that could be used as weapons. But I'm not doing it to soon start any violent crimes, I'm just doing it so I can add that weapon to my list of lucid dream weapons, and then use it in a lucid dream to kill bad guys.
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

DesertExplorer

Postby DesertExplorer » 15 Feb 2015 21:31

What are you talking about?

~David Gerrold

DesertExplorer

Postby DesertExplorer » 15 Feb 2015 21:54

Who is trying to commit crime? What is going on here??

~David Gerrold

Return to “Off-Topic”