Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
DesertExplorer

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby DesertExplorer » 20 Feb 2015 02:20

Nesgirl, what did I ever do to you and you insult me in this way? As much as you don't like to be insulted, I don't want either.

Chaos, I will buy the game very soon. But because my CPU heat-sink is so loud when I play games, I will have to get a headset. Oh, but now I remember that I need it anyway to talk to you guys.
Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then the worms eat you. Be grateful it happens in that order.

~David Gerrold

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 20 Feb 2015 02:53

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 01:08, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 20 Feb 2015 05:00

There is a fine line between joking around and online bullying.

The other thread is going too far now, and I wanted to say something and point out that online bullying is real and tell Summerlander and DeschainXIX that, but I must look at myself in the mirror before I throw stones from my glass house.

I apologize for all I've done. And that goes for all the Megaman jokes too.

I truly felt like I was just the older brother picking on my younger siblings, but I realize, if you don't see it that way, it will appear that I am harassing. I realize that now, and feel ashamed. I am the opposite of a bully and try to step in and break fights all the time.

I can't put all my thoughts into words, but I had to start somewhere.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 20 Feb 2015 05:23

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 01:09, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 20 Feb 2015 05:53

I tried going to Guitar's "xat lucid dreaming group", but there is never anyone else there. It's also really hard to figure out how to use it.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

DesertExplorer

Postby DesertExplorer » 20 Feb 2015 07:50

We may have a small disagreement now and then, but that doesn't mean I hate you. Don't fall into assumptions, please. I disagree with everyone.
Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then the worms eat you. Be grateful it happens in that order.

~David Gerrold

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 20 Feb 2015 07:51

HAGART wrote:I tried going to Guitar's "xat lucid dreaming group", but there is never anyone else there. It's also really hard to figure out how to use it.

Yeah, I think it's because hardly anyone knows about it or doesn't care

What sort of difficulties are you having?
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 20 Feb 2015 08:14

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 01:09, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 20 Feb 2015 09:55

Guys, guys come on. You are all overreacting, nesgirl if u really hate that thread or even dislike summer and deschain, why do u even bother with them. Just stay in this thread without getting involved with the type of people u hate, or at least u hate the way they think. Just enjoy yourself right here without a worry in the world, desert and PK didnt leave this group because they are all valuable friends who just want to interact with us. As if that omegaman can beat me, my megaman? Please you cant bring a faker and expect him to win just like that.

Whats that? You think im the faker? I think you're the fake thread around here, you're comparing yourself to me? HAH! You're not even good enough to be my fake.

P.S: You're apology is accepted HAGART, dont worry desert when you get the game and you are completely ready just say the word.

DesertExplorer

Postby DesertExplorer » 20 Feb 2015 09:59

To nesgirl;

I agree. But either way, you can just state your opinion and be on your way if you don't want a debate. But I see that you are starting to do it anyway. You didn't answer to me in the other thread, but if you believe that they will post something that will make you angry, don't post. Answer me here.

But, nesgirl.. they just state their opinions too, don't they? Why should they hate you? Think about it. I think Hagart is just funny in the way that he talks and Deschain's just plain logical. They have nothing against you.

~David Gerrold

Return to “Off-Topic”