nesgirl and Summerlander

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
deschainXIX

Re: nesgirl and Summerlander

Postby deschainXIX » 20 Feb 2015 16:45

I momentarily forgot all about this thread. Hagart, the way you said it made it sound like you were succumbing to nesgirl's libelous delusions like everyone else (I still don't see how others still just take nesgirl seriously on a whim rather than checking the facts), and I got pissed that you would do that. :lol:

Yeah, nature is really pansexual, isn't it? There is no sexual dichotomy among many species like those Brazilian lice and the seahorse. Actually, Sigmund Freud indicated that he thought all humans are attracted to both genders but most have their feelings for the other or same gender repressed (which explains a lot of heterosexual males who find chicks with dicks uncomfortably arousing, or at least confusing). So, if we're going to be scientific, bisexuals are really the ones most in-tune to their true natures. :D

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Well said.

PKJacker

Postby PKJacker » 20 Feb 2015 18:02

"Quote" Actually, Sigmund Freud indicated that he thought all humans are attracted to both genders but most have their feelings for the other or same gender repressed (which explains a lot of heterosexual males who find chicks with dicks uncomfortably arousing, or at least confusing). So, if we're going to be scientific, bisexuals are really the ones most in-tune to their true natures.  "End of Quote"

I would rather you say Wikipedia is your source of information instead of Freud

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 20 Feb 2015 19:15

Sorry, what? I think I read that about Freud in a Huffington Post article actually.

It's funny that this is all you ever have to contribute to discussion. You keep up with the thread and occasionally hop in to make a crude comment about me. I guess I really hurt your feelings somewhere along the way. Anyway, each time you amaze me with your simplicity and a dead-eyed brevity. Go somewhere else with your pointless, infantile hatred. :D

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Well said.

Return to “Off-Topic”