Great lucid dream: dream blood is weird stuff!

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
lucidinthe sky

Great lucid dream: dream blood is weird stuff!

Postby lucidinthe sky » 21 Feb 2012 15:43

I just woke up from a great lucid dream. I realized I was lucid inside a house that has some similarities to house I used to live in. It started with looking at my hands which were weird looking and missing 2 fingers. I remember thinking: O.K. here we go! I found my partner and we hugged and kissed a little bit then we started walking around the house together while hugging, one of us walking backwards. The house was kind of dark like it was night time so the visuals weren't great, but the tactile stuff was amazingly real. Then we went down some stairs. This is the crazy part: I'm thinking to myself, "We better be careful, we could trip down the stairs and get hurt! No, but it's only a dream. Yes, but what if I'm wrong and it isn't?" Even though I was 100% sure it was a dream, but I still trusted my judgment because it was so real, I didn't want to take any chances. So we're coming back up the stairs and it feels like I'm going to wake up. "Oh no, I'm waking up, I'm supposed to get back in bed before I wake up, hurry, hurry." My body feels like it's disintegrating and tumbling toward my bed. I made it back to my bed just in time, then woke up. But then a reality check... Hah! Still dreaming. Yes! Part 2. I rubbed my hands together and got back out of bed again.Here comes a little Terrier type dog walking across the kitchen floor. I get the dog to come over to me and tell it want to feel pain in the dream. You're going to bite me little dog. I stuck my hand near it's mouth and it sure enough got a nice bite. Ouch! Let's do it again. Ouch! That hurt, although it was tolerable. I better check out my hand to see what condition it's in. Yikes! The dog did some damage to my fingers and the skin was broken on several places and bleeding this weird looking blood, it was red and liquid, but held together by strands when you touched it and moved away your finger. Like a very thick syrup. I played with the stuff for a while then woke up.
Last edited by lucidinthe sky on 21 Feb 2012 20:29, edited 2 times in total.
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

Intrepid

Re: Great lucid dream: dream blood is weird stuff!

Postby Intrepid » 21 Feb 2012 18:00

Strange that I've seen and been around a lot of blood and traumatic scenes, but cannot recall a single dream involving blood. Very interesting :)

Nightless

Postby Nightless » 20 Jul 2012 15:18

That's a pretty cool dream! XD I want to try maybe doing that someday haha.

Peter

Postby Peter » 21 Jul 2012 08:41

I have never bleed in a dream and had plenty of injuries but expect this is because I never expect to bleed. I expect pain at times and get plenty of that
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

lucidinthe sky

Postby lucidinthe sky » 30 Jul 2012 05:16

Peter wrote:I have never bleed in a dream and had plenty of injuries but expect this is because I never expect to bleed. I expect pain at times and get plenty of that

Yes, it is all based on expectation. I was defintely expecting to feel pain and apparently expecting also to bleed, wanting to know if these things can be possible in dreams.
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”