Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
nesgirl

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby nesgirl » 21 Feb 2015 06:15

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 01:04, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 21 Feb 2015 06:29

I'm pretty sure Summerlander was clear.
He was bashing the content of this Megaman thread calling it insipid.
(Which was just funny banter between threads)

I really don't think it was against you at all and I am not familiar with the Megaman character and neither was he.

There has been a big misunderstanding.

I'm hanging out at the xat site and offering an olive branch. I hope guitar will check it out too and join in his own chat he created. I really want to bury the hatchet and sort things out. It's all anonymous and free. Why not talk there instead?
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 21 Feb 2015 07:23

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 01:04, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...

DesertExplorer

Postby DesertExplorer » 21 Feb 2015 07:37

I read the other thread a little and there is no proof that anyone wanted to insult anyone. I don't understand what is gong on. Nobody pointed nobody with the finger, so this thread is closed because..

no reason at all.. :|
Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then the worms eat you. Be grateful it happens in that order.

~David Gerrold

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 21 Feb 2015 07:40

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 01:05, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...

Peter

Postby Peter » 21 Feb 2015 07:49

Time out all, keep to the topic please and remember this site is mainly focused on dreaming or related topics that we want to discuss.
These sort of debates have no winners and drive people off the forum
So no more tit for tat insults or bantering that is aimed at a person or race and so on.

Please

Peter
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

DesertExplorer

Postby DesertExplorer » 21 Feb 2015 07:50

Can you show me the exact post, nesgirl?
Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then the worms eat you. Be grateful it happens in that order.

~David Gerrold

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 21 Feb 2015 10:03

Boy how did all of this happen? Thanks peter for jumping in, really appreciate it, im not even gonna write a big explanation since i said it already a thousand times. Nesgirl stop posting in these other threads period, seriously we go over this EVERY TIME and you just wouldnt listen.

This is my thread and it will never be ruined because I have my pride as well as the owner of this thread.

Guitar48300 wrote:This is how rage is created in Kingdom Hearts
I actually rage a lot similar to this guy when games frustrate me :oops:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eV-pg5dOl0

Lol, I really would love to see that guitar, I really do. :lol:
I used to be like that but as i grew i learned to just keep trying until i win, the more i play the better i get and then i win.

I'm gonna post a topic to relinquish this atmosphere you guys created in my thread:
Have you guys ever felt guilty in a lucid dream? Not a normal dream, a lucid dream, if any of you felt that then tell me what you did that made you feel that way and what happened next.

Oh right, guitar I will be waiting for u at steam ok. You too PK. ;)

DesertExplorer

Postby DesertExplorer » 21 Feb 2015 11:25

hahaha.. :lol: I don't believe that.. The thread really is closed for no reason. What Summerlander said, he was just referring to this thread, not any user!!

OK, I will forget that now. It's so stupid that my mind is going to explode!!! :D

~David Gerrold

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 21 Feb 2015 14:36

chaosdragoon13 wrote:
Guitar48300 wrote:This is how rage is created in Kingdom Hearts
I actually rage a lot similar to this guy when games frustrate me :oops:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eV-pg5dOl0

Lol, I really would love to see that guitar, I really do. :lol:
I used to be like that but as i grew i learned to just keep trying until i win, the more i play the better i get and then i win.

I'm gonna post a topic to relinquish this atmosphere you guys created in my thread:
Have you guys ever felt guilty in a lucid dream? Not a normal dream, a lucid dream, if any of you felt that then tell me what you did that made you feel that way and what happened next.

Oh right, guitar I will be waiting for u at steam ok. You too PK. ;)

Honestly chaos I think the admins should promote you to Mod so you can actually do something to enforce your own thread. I hate to have something bad happen to all our hard work

Anyway, don't expect to see me frustrated in our multiplayer games. It's the computer enemies in games that annoy me. ;) Players can make mistakes, computers can't. That's whats annoying about them.

As far as my lucid dreams go I can't recall any time where I had an opportunity to do anything, like most of the LDs I remember involve me trying to find what i want, but end up failing.

I do recall one dream where in the dream I didn't feel remorse, but when I woke up and remembered it, I did feel guilty.

I'll probably be on Steam during my night
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

Return to “Off-Topic”