Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
DesertExplorer

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby DesertExplorer » 22 Feb 2015 18:14

I wanted to know if anyone had played it?? :|
Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then the worms eat you. Be grateful it happens in that order.

~David Gerrold

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 22 Feb 2015 18:22

ok

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 22 Feb 2015 19:05

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 01:03, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 22 Feb 2015 19:21

DesertExplorer wrote:Guys, have you played Ryse: Son Of Rome?

I played a demo of it at an Xbox One event where they let people play Day 1 games before they were released.

It was okay, but nothing really amazed me about the game. I'm not saying it's bad because I didn't play the whole game and in all honesty there is no bad game, it's all opinion.

Oh except Just Dance, Band Hero and DJ Hero. Too much Pop & mainstream music in those games :|
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

DesertExplorer

Postby DesertExplorer » 23 Feb 2015 00:01

Guitar48300 wrote:
DesertExplorer wrote:Guys, have you played Ryse: Son Of Rome?

I played a demo of it at an Xbox One event where they let people play Day 1 games before they were released.

It was okay, but nothing really amazed me about the game. I'm not saying it's bad because I didn't play the whole game and in all honesty there is no bad game, it's all opinion.

Oh except Just Dance, Band Hero and DJ Hero. Too much Pop & mainstream music in those games :|

So, we stay on what you said about "it's all opinion". There is no "except".

Hey, guys. What is the most memorable worst game you played?

For me it must be Assassin's Creed III. I cannot even accept that it was made by Ubisoft. It's a remarkable FAIL.
Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then the worms eat you. Be grateful it happens in that order.

~David Gerrold

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 23 Feb 2015 00:43

Yeah, I was just kidding about the "except" part. If you or anyone does like those games I don't really mind. ;)

Prototype 2 was the worst. Though the gameplay was mind-blowing and loads of fun, there was one major problem: The Story.

The goal of Prototype 2 is to find and kill Alex Mercer; The Protagonist of Prototype 1. I loved Mercer in P1. and the fact that they turned him into a villain in the second game just...broke my heart especially at the very end when I had to kill him :cry:
The ending left off to where it could've possibly lead to a Prototype 3(maybe even Alex Mercer's return) but then Activision shut down Radical Entertainment. I really hope one of these days someone adopts the Prototype series and finishes what was left unfinished
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 23 Feb 2015 07:36

The worst game I ever played was disgaea 4, it was good though, the story was nice and the characters were good. But the only problem is that this game is freakin ENDLESS!!! It will take you forever to finish it and yet i see people actually finishing it. You can go up to level 9999 in this game and guess what, thats considered low, the methods to becoming stronger is too hard and very annoying. I dont remember how exactly but you will be sick of playing it after you know, your stats can go up to 9999999999999999 in this game. Literally, im not joking, though i think i added more than it actually is but the limit here is abnormal.

DesertExplorer

Postby DesertExplorer » 23 Feb 2015 09:34

SKYRIM..

..and sky is the limit.... :P

~David Gerrold

PKJacker

Postby PKJacker » 23 Feb 2015 15:00

"Quote" KYRIM..

..and sky is the limit "end quote"

You actually can kill everything in skyrim, then there's nothing left to do really other then the spamming quests.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
Three steps from bliss.

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 23 Feb 2015 16:15

Heh, thats boring, i didnt buy the game because it involves killing dragons. Anything that kills dragons is my enemy for life.

And based on what you wrote PK it doesnt seem guitar told you anything.

Its about gmod, we tried connecting in every possible way but nothing seems to work. We need your help, we turned off our firewalls, we started a multiplayer game and i tried some codes that they say will make it work but nothing works. What is it that we are doing wrong?

Return to “Off-Topic”