First Lucid Dream

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Chris0Callaghan

First Lucid Dream

Postby Chris0Callaghan » 14 Jan 2012 15:36

I just had my second lucid dream last night that was worth dreaming of! I don't remember how I became lucid (I had been practicing the MILD technique that night) but once I did, everything started to change. My vision was blurry, so like an article suggested I do, I commanded that the scene be clearer. Didn't work the first time, so I yelled it louder. Then, like I was looking through the iris of an expensive camcorder, my vision turned clear. I was calm - I just walked around with one of my best friends and analyzed the dream. I felt the walls - they felt too real. I tried controlling some aspects of the dream, such as making objects levitate and flying. They didn't work at first which was frustrating because I was trying to prove to my friend that I was able to fly. But then, when she was standing in front of me, I imagined myself flying. Then the sensation came through me! My left arm started rising as if there were a thousand helium balloons hidden inside. Then my right arm. Then my feet lifted off the ground. "Kyra, watch me!!! Look!!!". It was quite easy flying after that. The only downside is that I was inside either a gym or the living room of my house (the ceiling is very high around this area), but flying was otherwise very relaxing. Then I told my film teacher about the experience (and I have absolutely no idea why she was walking into my house) and then a tornado came and I woke up. It was awesome, and I hope to have more lucid dream experiences.

James

Re: First Lucid Dream

Postby James » 22 Jan 2012 14:07

congratulations!
Was it worth it?

Sarah

Re: First Lucid Dream

Postby Sarah » 24 Feb 2012 00:48

Wow Nice!! :D Grats but.. I'm having trouble trying to get my first one >< What do you mean by doing the like "original" methods?
[color=#BFBFBF]Keep on believing[/color]

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”