Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
nesgirl

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby nesgirl » 04 Mar 2015 03:44

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 00:58, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 04 Mar 2015 06:24

Guitar48300 wrote:Well KH3 is said to be the darkest, most intense Kingdom Hearts yet. But let's hope it doesnt come to that, however we DO need sora to have something personal against Master Xehanort. Sora still hasn't even seen Master Xehanort in person.

Yeah I really hope something bad will happen to that idiot, because square enix were being very unfair to terra. He gets angry just a little bit and all of a sudden he has darkness? He doesnt want to lose, he has darkness, what the hell.

Sora has experienced the exact same emotions and situations but no, he has no darkness, no flaws and that makes him a freakin hero? I wanna kill him, thats it, im gonna kill that arrogant idiot.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 04 Mar 2015 12:00

I'm not attacking anyone, nesgirl. This is what you consistently fail to realise. What I am attacking is bullshit ideologies. You are reminding a European of the Holocaust? Really? Even before WWII, my great grandfather, who was a German Jew, reversed his name from "Zerraf" to "Ferraz" and fled to Africa in order to escape persecution. So, believe it or not, I am partly Jewish born into a Catholic family.

Hitler, as I pointed out before, never officially renounced his Christianity. Furthermore, besides his religious Mein Kampf where he describes himself as a Messiah doing the lord's work, he also made a pact with the Holy See which helped him to find Jews and those affiliated with them. He also used The Protocols of the Elders of Zion -- a canard authored by the Russian Orthodox Church -- in order to convince Aryan German children that Jews were bad. A canard, by the way, which American industrialists such as Ford mass-produced in order to spread the anti-Semitic sentiment.

You have really just pointed out an epic persecution of religious people... by religious people! They certainly did not represent atheism. :-D

I don't condone any kind of pogrom but it has also been argued that Jewish people have brought upon themselves a prolonged alienation because they used to be discriminatory and imperialist long ago, caused a lot of suffering themselves, and this fuelled generations of vendettas. The fact of the matter remains: apart from espousing bullshit with the capital "B," Christianity, Islam, and Judaism are the three main evils that blight mankind. Whether or not the people who adhere to such ideologies have been persecuted, that's not the point. Pogroms still don't take away from the fact that the monotheisms are plagiarised lies that exploit and stultify human minds and humankind's progress.

It is bad ideas, not the people who uphold them, that I'm against. Like I don't agree with a lot of what you say, nesgirl, and don't have to. I am not here to please anyone, I just speak my mind. If you are uncomfortable with what I post, simply leave the Forum. Don't dictate because it won't get you anywhere.

And, no, in the UK we are not allowed to possess weapons or kill anyone anywhere -- even in our own properties. :mrgreen:

But we do have Darwin on our currency instead of "In God We Trust."

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 04 Mar 2015 18:23

chaosdragoon13 wrote:Yeah I really hope something bad will happen to that idiot, because square enix were being very unfair to terra. He gets angry just a little bit and all of a sudden he has darkness? He doesnt want to lose, he has darkness, what the hell.

Sora has experienced the exact same emotions and situations but no, he has no darkness, no flaws and that makes him a freakin hero? I wanna kill him, thats it, im gonna kill that arrogant idiot.

Sora has always been what people call a Mary-Sue: A character in a story who is perfect. Maybe one or two minor flaws, but other than that, perfect.

Square Enix promised us a more mature Sora in KH3. Let's hope he's not too mature to where he loses his sense of humor, but mature enough to where he's not as naive as he's always been.

I always hated that about Star Wars and all stories where "darkness" is basically any sort of negativity what-so-ever.

You get angry-You have evil within you
You kill bad people for a good cause, with no remorse. Even get pleasure out of it-You're a psychopath
You love your friends more than anything-You are weak. You must get rid of that weakness
You can shoot black colored energy out of your hands-That's Darkness, which is evil

In my opinion neither light or darkness is good or evil. I've seen villains wield Light as well as Heroes wield Darkness. Quote from InFamous 2 "Powers don't kill people, it's the person behind the powers that kill people."
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 04 Mar 2015 20:33

Well I think you are right about darkness, I always thought that somebody should make an anime where the heroes use darkness and the bad guys are the ones who use light. That would be an interesting anime, but really? Did that quote really come from infamous 2? Because thats deep, and so true.

I actually think its too late for square enix to make a mature sora because he caused enough damage already, the past counts just like how sonic was awesome in the past and now sonic boom ruined him completely. I still love sonic regardless of what happened to him right now, i believe he will make a great comeback. If only sega would use their heads then maybe we could get a great sonic game, did you know that he has comic crossover with megaman? They can make a game from this, it would be a great hit, the only reason i can think of as to why they never done it is because either they dont have enough money to make it or capcom are too stubborn to care about anything but themselves.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 04 Mar 2015 22:15

Yeah I can agree with you on Capcom. I want Dead Rising 4 from them but we'll have to wait and see if the Dead Rising Movie they're releasing makes enough money for that. I'm not sure if it will because some fans aren't really impressed by the trailers. and most people believe:

Good Movie=Bad Game
Good Game=Bad Movie

Who's your least favorite Kingdom Hearts character and why?
Last edited by Guitar48300 on 04 Mar 2015 22:20, edited 1 time in total.
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 04 Mar 2015 22:19

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 00:59, edited 2 times in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 04 Mar 2015 23:12

nesgirl wrote:Replying to Guitar and ChaosDragoon. Oh no, maturing a character?! How awful is that?? I have seen so many games go so downhill when they mature a character

I don't know. Kingdom Hearts 3 has high expectations. The can't afford to screw up. Plus it's not like he's gonna be an adult. They at least need to get rid of Sora's clueless-ness. It can be painful sometimes. But at least keep his cheerfulness and sense of humor. Last thing I need is for Sora to be as serious as Cloud.

DesertExplorer

Postby DesertExplorer » 04 Mar 2015 23:51

Hey guys. What game has the worst style in main character in your opinion? It's gonna be Devil May Cry for me.
Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then the worms eat you. Be grateful it happens in that order.

~David Gerrold

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 05 Mar 2015 01:58

*sigh*
Nesgirl, I'll only say this. Religions don't need people to pervert them. They are already perverted with their vile scriptures which support discriminatory and heinous behaviour such as slavery, racism, homophobia, rape, incest, paedophilia, and torture. They are also totalitarian and sadomasochistic besides being opposed to reason.

Also, present me with quotes where I have called you names. You must be dreaming... :mrgreen:

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Return to “Off-Topic”