Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
Guitar48300

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby Guitar48300 » 05 Mar 2015 23:31

I didn't say worst character, just least favorite hero. The worst character in my opinion is Larxene. While we can both agree Donald and Goofy really need to work on their usefulness and get smarter. I'd rather listen to idiots babbling than self-righteous nagging. She is a true friend though, I'll give her that.

There were just some Aqua cutscenes I hated that just made me think "Ven was right, she let the Keyblade Master thing go to her head". The worst was the Olympus Collessium cutscene where she was all "I shouldn't be here, I should be looking for Terra" You need to find Terra that badly to where you can't even just finish the tournament?

P.S. I'll have you know Marluxia is my favorite KH villain and I really hope he comes back in his human form in KH3 :mrgreen:

P.S.2(get it? :lol: ) You think my opinion is bad, one of my favorite kh youtubers HATES Terra more than any other KH character.
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 05 Mar 2015 23:51

Well maybe I read it wrong. :lol: Least favorite character is different than worst character i guess. In that case i take it back, mickey is the worst character but not the least favorite, piece of crap, my least favorite character is riku.

I dont know how you think marluxia is your favorite KH villian but that is strictly between you and your opinion, i dont want any part of it.

As for the guy who hates terra more than any KH character has super bad taste, because terra is my second favorite of all the KH characters.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 06 Mar 2015 00:26

I agree, especially because Terra is my favorite
Here's the full rant if you're interested
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7MWaKyaJ1o
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 06 Mar 2015 03:07

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 00:52, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 06 Mar 2015 05:54

nesgirl wrote:(imagines what senior Sora would be like in the next 50 years...maybe like Mermaid Man in SpongeBob Squarepants....who about 10 years after that, literally ended up dying with his actor, and no I am not kidding about that).

Funny you say that. You all know about Leonard Nimoy's death right? Of course everyone knows him as Spock, but he was also the english voice actor of Master Xehanort. And apparently a while ago before that the Japanese voice actor for Master Xehanort died. And KH3 is supposed to be the game where Xehanort himself finally dies for the last time.

Whoever replaces them better be very close to the originals

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 06 Mar 2015 06:00

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 00:52, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 06 Mar 2015 08:34

Woah leanord nemoy is dead? i definitely didnt know that, nothing is better than the original so i doubt that we will like the new voice actor better.

I watched the rant, and to be honest he has some points but i still like terra regardless of all that. Because riku had the same thing and like i said square enix were being unfair to terra because terra had good intentions and they just gave him darkness. Whats wrong with getting a little bit of power, whats wrong with wanting to get stronger. If these feelings let the darkness go haywire inside you then i am full of darkness, unless i am perfectly controlling it right now.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 06 Mar 2015 09:32

Er... nesgirl... you've heard of the Promised Land, right? It's a religious concept and it is what they fight for. To say it's not about religion is just plain naive. :mrgreen:

Also, you do know that Islam is not as old as Judaism and Christianity, right? There are also tribes, or clans, in Scotland, for example, and they are not at war. And Scotland, England, Ireland are not at war with one another either. There was a conflict in Ireland, though... and guess what... it was religious. (Catholics vs Protestants.) :-D

Also, slavery might not hsve started with religion but it is an undeniable fact that religion did support it. And about the president flattering religious groups? Nonsense. He wouldn't have become president if he declared his atheism. You know why? Because in America, besides the fact that heads of state need to be demagogic in order to survive, the pious are more numerous. More votes and more finance as Church services are big in America. Obama knows atheists are officially a minority.

You don't seem to address my points properly, either, and seem to procrastinate your lame answers. Everyone is allowed days off, both secular and religious. The latter just tend to be fussier about what days to have off.

Finally, do you mean to tell me that the ramblings of madmen have divine and revelatory validity? If an individual tells you that he must kill you because the voice of God is telling him to do so, will you believe him and find his divine message genuinely supernatural? :-)

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

DesertExplorer

Postby DesertExplorer » 06 Mar 2015 11:25

I know a movie called "Promised Land" with Matt Damon, which I watched a few days ago. I know it's irrelevant, but a great movie I had to mention. :)
Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then the worms eat you. Be grateful it happens in that order.

~David Gerrold

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 06 Mar 2015 14:20

Movies these days suck, I cant find a decent horror movie anymore, all of them are about ghosts and possessions its getting old and boring. I know what tricks they will use, so seriously I want a slasher movie thats my favorite types of horror movies.

Return to “Off-Topic”