Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
DesertExplorer

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby DesertExplorer » 06 Mar 2015 16:29

Yes, I'm with you. It's not only that there are so many untalented actors. It is that the plot they use is so poor. I watched "The Shining" a few days back and this movie made me shiver, no kidding. It's still a great thriller for it's age!!
Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then the worms eat you. Be grateful it happens in that order.

~David Gerrold

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 06 Mar 2015 16:34

Yeah "the shining", never watched it before but i hear its good. Did you know that there is an episode of the simpsons based on "the shining", its a halloween special. Its really funny, my favorite joke was when willy told bart: "you have the shening" and then bart says: "you mean shining", then willy says: "quite, you want to get sued?!". :lol:

HAH! Hilarious! Its much better if you watch it instead of just reading it from me.

DesertExplorer

Postby DesertExplorer » 06 Mar 2015 17:51

Maybe, but I didn't get the joke.. :(

The music in the film is what it makes it a masterpiece. And there are scenes that I could watch over and over again. :P
Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then the worms eat you. Be grateful it happens in that order.

~David Gerrold

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 06 Mar 2015 17:53

nesgirl wrote:You think he might die in a flashback cameo, like a character did in one of the movies? He wouldn't talk or anything, it would just mention he died between the timespan of Kingdom Hearts 2 and Kingdom Hearts 3?

Nah, Master Xehanort is way to important to have a death like that. Besides, it's not the first time Kingdom Hearts has had to replace voice actors.

chaosdragoon13 wrote:Whats wrong with getting a little bit of power, whats wrong with wanting to get stronger. If these feelings let the darkness go haywire inside you then i am full of darkness, unless i am perfectly controlling it right now.

Yeah me too. When it comes to video games and lucid dreams I love having lots of variety of powers. I probably have so much darkness in me Master Eraqus would faint :lol:

I think Xehanort is the example of wanting power in a bad way. The things he's done, the people and worlds he's hurt, all so he can get the all-powerful X-Blade.

So chaos, you need a good horror do ya? Well I dont have one, but here's a funny gmod horror map from Vanoss' friend Basicallyidowrk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhuRXbgQbBI
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 06 Mar 2015 21:20

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 00:50, edited 2 times in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 06 Mar 2015 21:56

Thanks man, oh by the way, do you have a facebook account?

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 07 Mar 2015 03:14

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 00:50, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 07 Mar 2015 09:50

The first video of the mario kart wasnt funny to be honest but the second one was hilarious, oh i remember when i watched The grim adventures of billy and mandy, it was so funny.

Though i dont know where you got the idea of a romantic relationship, he wanted a pet bunny thats all, you put bad images in my head.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 07 Mar 2015 17:03

chaosdragoon13 wrote:Thanks man, oh by the way, do you have a facebook account?

Who me?
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 07 Mar 2015 18:29

Religion is much older than 400 years and predates Christ, too, nesgirl. :-)

I have also explained to you before that my aim would not be to kill religious people. My aim would be, and is, to expose bad ideologies and raise awareness of religious frauds in the hope of freeing minds--especially children--from the brainwashing procedures of faith, so they get a chance to think for themselves when they are able to do so.

I am also not much of a jingoist to do a fascist government's dirty work, thank you. I believe the way to improve our quality of living and enlightening people is not by brutal force. It is through education. Education, mind you, is not the equivalent to brainwashing. Education highlights facts.

I don't about science hitting an impasse that could impel some scientists to carry out atrocious and demoralising experiments as the only way to progress, but I do know that religion is already a blind alley and that we are an imperfect species.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Return to “Off-Topic”