What's your current LD goal?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
taniaaust1

Re: What's your current LD goal?

Postby taniaaust1 » 25 Feb 2015 10:18

DataTunnel wrote:Ask the dream "What's the best song I can write?"

I really would like to do that one too sometime. I wonder how different the song may sound when I woke up properly....
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

DataTunnel

Postby DataTunnel » 27 Feb 2015 06:53

I really would like to do that one too sometime. I wonder how different the song may sound when I woke up properly....

I wonder that myself. I feel like it would be almost impossible to remember the song correctly, and even more impossible to duplicate in real life. But hey, it's already sort of a piece of you, so maybe it would be easy to remember. Won't know until I try it! 8-)

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 27 Feb 2015 12:23

DataTunnel wrote:

I wonder that myself. I feel like it would be almost impossible to remember the song correctly, and even more impossible to duplicate in real life. But hey, it's already sort of a piece of you, so maybe it would be easy to remember. Won't know until I try it! 8-)

My subconsciousness has made up some wonderful music before ( the lucid me in the dream didnt make it up).. but I found when I woke up, I couldnt really remember how the music went, I was quite sad I couldnt even thou I was lucid at the time.. the music was kind of out of our world.. amazing. (like a top hit if it could happen here).

DataTunnel

Postby DataTunnel » 01 Mar 2015 01:05

taniaaust1 wrote:
DataTunnel wrote:

My subconsciousness has made up some wonderful music before ( the lucid me in the dream didnt make it up).. but I found when I woke up, I couldnt really remember how the music went, I was quite sad I couldnt even thou I was lucid at the time.. the music was kind of out of our world.. amazing. (like a top hit if it could happen here).

Yeah that makes sense that it would be tough to remember. I dedicate almost all of my spare time to creating music, so I think I'd be able to atleast remember the general vibe of what I'd heard in the dream, not note for note of course. But the next LD I'm planning will be either to create music or hear music from my subconscious. If I can remember it well enough I'll definitely put together a song in waking life to duplicate it to some degree and I'll post a link here on the forum!

TheDude

Postby TheDude » 02 Mar 2015 02:39

My LD goal is to get to a "skills room" and where I can remove locks from different skills like permanent and unlimited access to my subconscious, effortless LDing, and some physical things like a more rapid metabolism (this probably wont have any effect on me in waking life, but I think that it would be interesting to see what happens).

I might try and draw the room just to make it easier to visualize and create in my next LD.
“All our dreams can come true – if we have the courage to pursue them.”
- Walt Disney

Jacob46719

Postby Jacob46719 » 05 Mar 2015 08:25

Get passed these roadblocks:

"Lucid, but don't care enough to continue"
"I know I should stabilize, but ooooooh what is that?"

Then grow myself a tail again. never gets old.
Never underestimate the power of the ponies.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 06 Mar 2015 08:31

My LD Goal: Stop chasing dream girls to no avail, stop trying to fly with no success, and give up all desires that ultimately end in either disappointment or mere self gratification. I want to find true bliss in a state of zen without doing anything at all.

That's the end goal.

(Just kidding! Like that's even possible!) :roll:
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 08 Mar 2015 06:01

HAGART wrote:My LD Goal: Stop chasing dream girls to no avail, stop trying to fly with no success:

I don't know if you were being serious about the stop trying to fly with no success part but if you weren't, I must say I admire your patience and persistance. In all the years I've been doing LD, I think I've tried to fly (without an aid) TWICE! I gave up on that after I got hurt trying to fly.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 08 Mar 2015 06:23

I think some of us are just meant to walk. I've heard it takes a free-spirited type personality to fly, and I'm not like that. I analyze too much in a dream. However, all weaknesses at something are because I must have a strength in another. (That's what I keep telling myself anyway....)

The night I wrote that, I attempted both those desires with no success and woke up thinking I should have done something grander, and totally forgot.

I'm actually serious about my goal, and have been day dreaming about it in preparation for my next lucid dream. My new, more specific goal:

I want to be in a fully developed, realistic dream with sight and touch and dream body, and just sit on the ground, cross-legged, close my eyes and see what happens. Like meditating in a dream. I will try to shut off all my senses and try and still remain in that lucid dream state in my mind for as long as possible without doing anything at all.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Peter

Postby Peter » 08 Mar 2015 09:15

My LD Goal: Stop chasing dream girls to no avail, stop trying to fly with no success

Create yourself an angel and complete both goals at the same time
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”