First Lucid Dream

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.

First Lucid Dream

Postby natcrew » 24 Feb 2012 17:43

DISCLAIMER: this isn't actually my first lucid dream :) I have had a few others, but this is the first that I had when I knew that lucid dreaming existed
I entered the dream, automatically knowing that I was dreaming (begginer's luck lol). I remember thinking "Oh coool, I'm dreaming!" I knew that getting too exited was a disaster, so I kept cool. I was in a large expensive looking shop that only seemed to sell lots of jewellery and some souvenirs. I instantly knew that it was time to have some fun : D I walked around the shop for a minute or two, looking closely at the merchandise to increase my lucidity, when I noticed a sweet/candy/stationary area. I picked up a Kitkat and with no effort pushed into the floor. It was so amusing to watch this happen, especially when strait afterwards the kitkat popped right back out, as if it were a buoyant object that bobbed up out of some water. I went to my friend from school (For some reason he was there XD) and repeated this trick, but for some reason he didn't find me defying the laws of physics interesting and just said "sure, cool" and just walked off. Dissapointed about this, I picked up a pencil and attempted to make it float. I tried a few times (and once I almost had it : D) but never succeeded :I After that I woke up ¬_¬
It wasn't long, but for a first spontaeneus dream, it was a suiiiite riiiidee. What would you have done differently? 8-)

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”