Are Astral Projections and "Spirit Entities" Real?

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
HAGART

Re: Are Astral Projections and "Spirit Entities" Real?

Postby HAGART » 27 Feb 2015 08:55

I'm open minded about an astral plane, and dream sharing, but if it hasn't happened by now, I feel like an outcast. Am I not welcome or something?

I guess those on the astral plane are part of an elitist club, and don't want me there for some reason. I feel bad and let them know that. :(

What did I do to be so unwelcome? How do I join?
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 27 Feb 2015 13:19

HAGART wrote:I'm open minded about an astral plane, and dream sharing, but if it hasn't happened by now, I feel like an outcast. Am I not welcome or something?

I guess those on the astral plane are part of an elitist club, and don't want me there for some reason. I feel bad and let them know that. :(

What did I do to be so unwelcome? How do I join?

I hope you do some day. Sometimes things happen when we least expect. Ive only dream shared once in the way me and other had dream at same time sharing it. It really doesnt appear very common or we'd have lots coming here saying it happened so you shouldnt feel like an outcaste at all over it.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 27 Feb 2015 18:44

If you only dream shared once, then perhaps it was just probability. I happen to remember you saying it was with your daughter and she had a nightmare and forget where that was posted, but my memory is pretty good. I've heard others here report dream sharing with their siblings, and I can imagine twins would do it a lot. It doesn't surprise me that if you both are related with a similar way of thinking, eating the same foods, sharing the same life experiences during the day, that you will eventually have a very similar dream. That's my rational explanation for it.

As for the "Astral Plane", I truly need a proper definition that separates it from a lucid dream. I've been in lucid dreams with people who were just as lucid as me. They seemed to have a consciousness separate from my own. I've shared at least one of them on this forum, and at the time truly did think I was in a world with other conscious, lucid dreamers. I doubt it now, but I do question how a dream character can have such a life-like personality and seem to have a consciousness and self-awareness separate from my own. How is that possible?!

I even "Asked the Experts"* about it, but we all have our own opinion. I've been in lucid dreams that seemed so realistic I couldn't believe it, but I noticed that the same rules of lucid dreaming apply. When I write them out it sounds like any other lucid dream, just more vivid, which cannot be expressed in words, so reading it seems the same as any other lucid dream.

http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/ask-the-experts-2-dream-characters.html

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 08 Mar 2015 08:27

HAGART wrote:If you only dream shared once, then perhaps it was just probability. I happen to remember you saying it was with your daughter and she had a nightmare and forget where that was posted, but my memory is pretty good. I've heard others here report dream sharing with their siblings, and I can imagine twins would do it a lot. It doesn't surprise me that if you both are related with a similar way of thinking, eating the same foods, sharing the same life experiences during the day, that you will eventually have a very similar dream. That's my rational explanation for it.

The dream I had with my daughter (who I rarely discussed dreams with but only did this day because asking her what her nightmare was about due to her being awake middle of night from it so it wasn't like we regular discussed dreams trying to match things). We both experienced a location which appeared the same which never of us knew from anywhere. She was being beat up by 3 people (I cant remember if it was 2 or 3 now but think it was 3) in that unknown to us location and was being hit over the head and had called for my help.

I'd heard her and responded and experienced the same scene of her being beat up by the same 3 DCs (none of them we knew, from what we could tell we'd seen the same ones) and experience her being hit in the same way as she experienced.

Its very hard for me to think this wasn't a true dream share (just imagine the odds in real life of two different people experiencing that same situation in real life at exactly the same time.. we both woke from same dream at same time). It wasn't something like dreaming of sitting down to eat meals we often eat... that could easily just be a probable dream then and something if commonly discussed one could match.

As I said we very rarely discussed our dreams with one another, maybe once every 4-5 months we'd talk about a dream we had and just so happened to have the same unusual dream with everything in it unknown to both of us before it. The probability we experienced same dream with all the things in it except ourselves happening at same time, all completely unfamiliar to both of us is extremely low probability.

As for the "Astral Plane", I truly need a proper definition that separates it from a lucid dream. I've been in lucid dreams with people who were just as lucid as me. They seemed to have a consciousness separate from my own. I've shared at least one of them on this forum, and at the time truly did think I was in a world with other conscious, lucid dreamers. I doubt it now, but I do question how a dream character can have such a life-like personality and seem to have a consciousness and self-awareness separate from my own. How is that possible?!

That's the issue I have too.. how does one help other to understand the difference when both can feel real, when a person can LD they are astral etc etc. I just have to go by my inner feeling/intution since I proved to myself by experimenting that the astral plane is real. Something which at times guides me when awake too eg how do you know you are awake right now?? you just know don't you, of cause there is a very slight chance you could be wrong and in fact right now you could be lucid (better reality check to make sure :) ) .. well I find it like that, I often know.

Half the other time, I've left not sure and those times the only way for me to know what to be test it out with something I can prove later in real life (that's if it really matters

Don't forget your DCs are in fact you as they come from you, so don't be surprised if they have intelligence at times like you as after all they are part of your own consciousness so know all you do and more Your subconsciousness may in fact by far more intelligent in many ways then your waking self is as it has more memory etc so no surprise the DCs can be intelligent.

When I was working on Jessie the Tulpa I made and experiencing him at times, it really blew me away how smart he was and how different he functioned then myself. When he did the English homework I was doing, he had a different style then I do. He'd also tell his own original jokes etc He used to surprise me a lot. He also made different music, just like can happen in dreams. Our subconsciousness is full of knowledge.

My DCs can appear very real. Maybe one day I can come up with an easier way to distinguish rather then having to do reality testing and compare with then after waking or just relying on intuition based on how it felt on the times when I knew I was astral and later able to prove it.

Maybe that shared dreaming experience I had with daughter was an astral experience??? but as it didn't feel astral I will call it a dream share. It felt like an ordinary dream. But who really knows..

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 08 Mar 2015 08:40

HAGART wrote:http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/ask-the-experts-2-dream-characters.html

Thank's for that HAGART. I like the questions Rebecca suggested asking DCs
◦Are you self aware?
◦Where does your consciousness come from?
◦What is your experience while I'm awake?
◦Show me your experience of this dream!

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 08 Mar 2015 10:25

I like your insights as always and take them into account with a little grain of salt as always. We all have to. And the same goes for what I say.

I never did answer those questions that Rebecca brought up and I always think of new things and forget about the past. I will try and answer them now, off the cuff. Faster the better because over thinking dulls our true, inner responses. I'll just provide an immediate response to each. It's the best way.

◦Are you self aware?
yes.
◦Where does your consciousness come from?
The clockwork of the mind.
◦What is your experience while I'm awake?
Your're vanquished.
◦Show me your experience of this dream!
It's just a mirror of self.

I didn't hesitate and those were the answers I got, without thinking. Which even when awake I feel are the best representation of what we truly believe and think deep down. Don't give your logical mind a chance to think and just respond.

There is no wrong or right answer, and even now, my logical mind wants to disagree with those.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 09 Mar 2015 12:15

I wonder if your DCs would answer those questions in the same way (the questions were for the DCs :) ). If they are anything like my subconscious projections they probably will each answer in different ways.

Dreamsweet

Postby Dreamsweet » 21 Sep 2015 22:59

I wouldn't call it a spirit entity... more like a demon.

Before I even knew how to speak, before I had any concept of the world around me, I could astral project. I was able to look into the past and the world outside me in the present. I saw my past life dying a sad, lonely death as a fat, middle-aged man drowning by a pier. I saw the children of the family upstairs form our apartment before I even met them, I saw the streets and vehicles around us and so many wonderful things.

I also encountered Twizzler, a smiling pair of floating red lips. It was the only name I had for him due to my limited vocabulary. I couldn't just call him lips, he was more than that. He'd chase me down and swallow me into an infinite tunnel of flesh and closing teeth, almost like sliding doors that clenched shut. Occasionally the tunnel would end and I'd land on an ash island in the middle of an ocean of lava, and on the opposite side of the island was another Twizzler standing there with limbs... arms, hands, feet and legs sprouting from him, still bright red and as thin as strings. On top of his upper lip would be a crown, and he'd simply swallow me all over again and repeat the same horrifying trip.

There was a point where I was unable to open my eyes, but I was awake and dreaming at the same time. If I can find Twizzler again in the future, I would love nothing more than to attack him and destroy him for picking on an innocent child, and any other entity that victimizes dreamers.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 22 Sep 2015 00:11

There is no such thing as astral projection. Thry are just dreams.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Pareidolia

Postby Pareidolia » 26 Sep 2015 16:40

And what reliable source states this, Summerlander?
Death to be a dignity, execution's lost philosophy. All my atrocities
come by way of reciprocity. And reason is treason.

Return to “Paranormal Activity”