Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
nesgirl

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby nesgirl » 10 Mar 2015 02:11

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 00:42, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 10 Mar 2015 02:18

Well, back in Portugal, my friends who owned a farm used to drown puppies as a quick solution. They were put out of their misery. Very humane in their opinion. :mrgreen:

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 10 Mar 2015 04:19

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 00:42, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 10 Mar 2015 05:09

Summerlander wrote:Well, back in Portugal, my friends who owned a farm used to drown puppies as a quick solution. They were put out of their misery. Very humane in their opinion.

I'm gonna need that plane ticket from Guitar now...

To be fair, he did say, in "THEIR" opinion, not his, but he knew what he was doing when he stirred up trouble for his amusement at the expense of someone else's anguish.
Last edited by HAGART on 10 Mar 2015 05:14, edited 1 time in total.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 10 Mar 2015 05:27

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 00:43, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...

Peter

Postby Peter » 10 Mar 2015 06:17

At least we all know how he REALLY treats his animals now. When he said they were inferior before, I figured he was an animal abuser of some kind

Now you are directly stating that "he" does what you say and that is the exact point you make when you are not happy. In reality we cannot know
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 10 Mar 2015 07:16

Although I still think Summerlander knows better and simply didn't care how his comment would hurt nesgirl, he actually never said once that he abuses animals or uses them as 'accessories'. I know the first time he was accused in the middle of "The Universe :O" thread. He was wrongfully accused and was just stoking the fire with his last comment for his own amusement.

In the "Are You Religious" thread, Summerlander wrote this:
I understand your repulsion having read nesgirl's twisted hyperbole and opprobrious aspersions against me.

I couldn't put it better myself... mostly because I had to look up half those words! ;)

I'm against the fur trade too, and don't recommend anyone to watch that last video from nesgirl unless you want to fall into depression for a few months the way I did back in 2009. :(
But certainly Summerlander is not responsible for that. He just likes to irk people, and irk he sure does. Irk I say! You heard me! I called you an irker!
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 10 Mar 2015 09:27

Well, if this information helps, I don't own any animals so nesgirl's defamatory comments don't affect me one bit. :-)

My Portuguese friends who owned a farm at the time were old-fashioned and drowning puppies was common practice among farmers. I was pointing out to nesgirl that people can have different views on what they deem to be acceptable or humane. Also, how many animals (including humans) have been immolated in the name of religion?

Someone might disagree with her, for example, on neutering or spaying animals (after all they are left alive and deformed). Many human beings would hate to be mutilated in this way...

Unless, of course, such mutilation is part of some kind of liturgy, which oddly enough seems to make it okay in the minds of many. But this subject is probably best suited for the other thread. ;-)

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 10 Mar 2015 13:46

So guitar you wanna try tonight? Tuesday, your night. PK you in?

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 10 Mar 2015 14:04

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 00:44, edited 3 times in total.
Goodbye forever...

Return to “Off-Topic”