Hello I'm new :3

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
natcrew

Hello I'm new :3

Postby natcrew » 22 Feb 2012 20:57

Intro:
My name is Nathan Crew, and I am a 12-year-old living in Essex. I have had many lucid dreams throughout my childhood, but never really under-stood their meaning or potential importance. I have come to this forum to share my dreams with everyone, and become more of an expert on the subject :3
Thanks for reading ^-^

P.S I have been looking around the forums already for a few days and trying to get to grip with the members and their personalities :)

Sarah

Re: Hello I'm new :3

Postby Sarah » 24 Feb 2012 00:53

Welcome!! andd --Omg samee! Im Sarah, I'm 12 too, and looking for the answer to lucid dreaming. I have been wondering about this ever since I was 3 years old, and have now discovered it is possible to control your dreams! The only problem is I dont really know where to start.. >.> It sounds very complicated too.
[color=#BFBFBF]Keep on believing[/color]

lucidinthe sky

Postby lucidinthe sky » 24 Feb 2012 01:04

Sarah wrote:It sounds very complicated too.

Not, actually it's quite simple. You just learn to wake up inside your dreams. There is plenty of information here to get you started. All it takes to succeed is following the instructions and having the will and determination.

One thing I can say for sure, whatever effort you put in will be well rewarded in just the first lucid dream. Good luck and let us know when you arrive in your first LD.
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

Sarah

Postby Sarah » 24 Feb 2012 01:14

One thing I can say for sure, whatever effort you put in will be well rewarded in just the first lucid dream. Good luck and let us know when you arrive in your first LD.

I wish I can believe that but it seems so hard to take control of.. I guess I just don't know where to start :?
- And thanks!

lucidinthe sky

Postby lucidinthe sky » 24 Feb 2012 01:59

Sarah wrote:I wish I can believe that but it seems so hard to take control of.. I guess I just don't know where to start

Yes, it is hard to do for many of us, mainly because dreams are so incredibly real it's hard to tell you are dreaming. This is something I think you really can't fully appreciate until you have a lucid dream and find yourself walking around on solid ground in a solid 3D color and detailed world, the same as you have when you're awake. You're going to say, "What the heck is this?!!" about a hundred times. In my first lucid dream I spent the entire time stamping on the ground, saying to myself I can't believe this, how is this possible? Then running around telling all the dream characters that I was dreaming and why aren't they interested in that!

Where to start? Start working on dream recall and journal, this is the recommendation of everyone who knows. Make your dreams become more important in your life, do "reality checks" and start practicing techniques (WILD, DILD, MILD, etc.), you'll find the details on this site.
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

Sarah

Postby Sarah » 24 Feb 2012 02:03

Wow.. THANKSS!! :D

natcrew

Postby natcrew » 24 Feb 2012 16:53

Nice to know there's someone similar to me :D
Thanks for the comments guys ^_^

Peter

Postby Peter » 25 Feb 2012 04:27

Hi to both of you and enjoy the forum. Look forward to hearing about your progress

Peter
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

natcrew

Postby natcrew » 25 Feb 2012 21:10

And thanks to you Peter-
For saying hi and supporting
me and Sarah :D

Return to “For Beginners”