Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
DesertExplorer

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby DesertExplorer » 14 Mar 2015 21:09

chaosdragoon13 wrote:Just making sure guitar, we wont play tonight right?

Here is a topic while im at it:

would you rather be a vampire or a werewolf?

That reminds me of Skyrim. You cannot be a vampire if you already are a werewolf and vice versa.

I prefer the werewolf.
Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then the worms eat you. Be grateful it happens in that order.

~David Gerrold

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 15 Mar 2015 04:13

Yeah not tonight. Also tuesday I just remembered I wont be available to. There's a concert I'm going to.

I think id have to go with werewolf. Because with vampire I couldn't go out in the day anymore.
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 15 Mar 2015 10:55

Oh wow a concert? Cool, will you be watching or performing?

So ok sunday you cant and tuesday you cant, how about monday or wednesday?

You prefer werewolf huh? Even with the knowledge that every full moon you will turn into a werewolf? You can control your werewolf side but not the transformation of course.

For me I would want to become a vampire, i may not be able to go out when there is sunlight but the night is much more interesting and exciting.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 15 Mar 2015 12:59

You like vsmpires, werewolves and great metal music? Check out Moonspell videos. I have also been listening to "Cursed Be Iron" by Turisas. What a great song! 8-)

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 15 Mar 2015 14:02

Sorry summer but I dont like that kind of songs where they make those weird sound to a guitar that has no rhythm and just loud and noisy.

Well so far we have two werewolves and one vampire, all is left is PK and nesgirl. But you are welcome too summer, what would you rather be?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 15 Mar 2015 19:08

Cursed Be Iron sounds pretty good. Their clean vocals reminds me of the band Tyr. And Moonspell sounded awesome as well.
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 15 Mar 2015 20:00

Ok guitar you havent answered a bunch of questions, you also didnt send me your addons link.

Unless you prefer to always connect to me?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 15 Mar 2015 22:01

Im gonna be watching Korn with Godsmack

Mondays i wont be available until 9:00 PM my time

Which of my things did you want besides my playermodel?
here it is by the way http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=295788137&searchtext=watch+dogs

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 16 Mar 2015 11:36

I dont know whats korn or godsmack, so wednesday?

And I thought it would be better if we shared both of our addons with each other, that way when we connect it wont take as much time as we download stuff, there wont be any texture errors and we will be able to enter any map we downloaded.

Do you want to meet today so we can discuss it more thoroughly?

And where is nesgirl? Havent seen her in a while. I know PK doesnt post as much but I know nesgirl is a full timer.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 16 Mar 2015 11:39

I'd rather be a vampire. I'd be good at it. I would feed on people who deserve it. I'd be like Lestat. 8-)

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Return to “Off-Topic”