Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
HAGART

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby HAGART » 17 Mar 2015 03:42

I think I should start a thread about the age old, naked-at-school, cliche dream and see just how many people get those. (Non-Lucid of course, because if lucid, you won't care). Apparently they are a very common dream, and I can attest to it, having at least 3 or so in my journal I could find. Those dreams epitomize the definition of embarrassment. (or sometimes it can take place in a busy street or on a crowded bus).

I've shared a few lucid dreams on this forum in which I admit, I enjoy taking my clothes of in dreams, and walk around letting people stare. It's just so taboo, nothing I would do in real life, so it's very exhilarating.

I did some figure drawing classes in college too, and had to draw a few nude models myself. It's a little awkward, but professional.

I went to Japan for a school trip once, (went to school in Hong Kong). When I was there, we went to a public bath, nude of course with fellow classmates and 2 teachers. It was hard at first, but surprisingly easy to get use to for me.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 17 Mar 2015 04:50

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 00:36, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 17 Mar 2015 06:05

There have been quite a few times I've been up late, clouded by a few night caps, and wrote some stuff that when I read in the morning, I get embarrassed about. I know quite a few examples. I doubt others even know they bother me, except myself.

I need to get over my more Turbulent INFP nature and remember that it doesn't matter what people think of me, or you nesgirl. Embarrassment is in all our heads, and if a person is open and genuine they have courage and are actually respected for who they are. Nobody can say otherwise.

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 17 Mar 2015 06:12

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 00:36, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 17 Mar 2015 07:37

I'm intrigued by Koko, the gorilla. To me, she's just a human in an ape suit. The line between us animals and the others is so fine, it barely exists, if at all.

As for your EEG dream, I've heard it before and you've brought it up a lot. Let's not beat around the bush. The "2 users" you fear are Summerlander and DeschainXIX. You fail to recognize the overwhelming others who don't have the hobby of stripping personal anecdotes apart, watching their shredded hopes, dreams, and beliefs drift off in the wind like confetti as they pose with arms Akimbo, one foot on their crumpled victim, feeling victorious.

You're a pessimist who fears bullies, and have ignored all the other positive connections you've made here.

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 17 Mar 2015 08:06

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 00:37, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 17 Mar 2015 10:54

Um no nesgirl, you dont get to summon anything. You just transform into a werewolf every full moon, you cant stop the transformation but you can control your werewolf side, thats all.

Great PK is with me on the vampire side, that makes three vampires and two werewolves. I win, but dont worry PK as a vampire you can control yourself. Blood isnt addictive to vampires, its just a necessity for them. You can transform into a bat, you get burned by sunlight and not just shine and glitter like a gay vampire who needs his head chopped(stupid twilight), and you are immortal. You cant die by anything except by being stabbed in the heart by a wooden stake.

Werewolf encyclopedia: You transform into a werewolf every full moon, you are super strong and very agile, no animal would dare challenge you and you can only die by silver bullets.

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 17 Mar 2015 12:34

Wait did desert make a choice? Desert did you choose which one would you be? If you didnt, it would be nice if you would.

DesertExplorer

Postby DesertExplorer » 17 Mar 2015 12:48

Yes, I was the first who answered. Werewolf.
Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then the worms eat you. Be grateful it happens in that order.

~David Gerrold

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 17 Mar 2015 12:52

Oh right sorry. :mrgreen:

So that makes three vampires and three werewolves, sorry for the confusion everyone.

Return to “Off-Topic”