Sleep paralysis

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
lucidinthe sky

Re: Sleep paralysis

Postby lucidinthe sky » 25 Feb 2012 21:49

Sarah wrote:Well I do know this.. it is either your mind/brain deceiving you, you are possessed, your house is possessed, or a demon was inside of your room..

Demons are another invention of religions to promote fear.

I used to believe in these things, in fact when I was paralyzed after waking up I thought it might have been demons.

The only power anything can have over you is fear. Overcome fear and you will know that there are no demons, only the ones you imagined.
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

Sarah

Postby Sarah » 26 Feb 2012 03:45

No offense or anything but you have not even 1% proof or anything to say about that because you never know! Things in this world are very different you know and there are lots of things we do not know, so either if there is or not, you shouldn't fully disagree with something you have no proof of to support it..
[color=#BFBFBF]Keep on believing[/color]

Peter

Postby Peter » 26 Feb 2012 03:55

We have the proof of an awful lot of years of experiance to back our views and while that is not concrete it cannot be dimisssed. For me I would guess that in my lifetime I have had several hundred episodes of SP and slowly worked my way past them to gain understanding that allows me to now use these experiances.
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Sarah

Postby Sarah » 26 Feb 2012 04:05

Lol a lot of people had proof though that demons were real. Recently my friend's brother had to go to a mental hospital because he was going crazy, but then was sent to a church and was revived. You never know.
[color=#BFBFBF]Keep on believing[/color]

Return to “Paranormal Activity”