MY BEST LUCID DREAM YET!!!!!!!!

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Worldenterer1

MY BEST LUCID DREAM YET!!!!!!!!

Postby Worldenterer1 » 24 Feb 2012 03:21

Worldenterer here, I just had my best lucid dream yet! I was sleeping in my basement when I "woke up" there. I held my nose and could breathe (one of the most amazing feelings). I was about to fly out my back window and go on a high speed spree of awesome, when I thought, "wait a minute, that is what I usually do, and those dreams don't last very long." I decided to take it slow. I calmly walked out into my back yard. I looked up to the street and decided I wanted to go there. I thought hard, and teleported into the street. I began teleport jumping down the street in roughly 200 foot intervals. I walked into a few random houses and the people shouted at me to get out. I started running 20 miles per hour back to my house (not out of fear from neighbors, but for time preservation) I don't remember how, but a lion charged at me on my street and tackled me. I think it killed me and I woke up in another dream area. I was in a small room with a clear roof that exposed stars and planets. I used my mind to paint the walls in different colors. I then shouted "clarity now" and looked up. The stars and planets snapped into super focus. I flew up and proceeded to circle planets until I woke up. It was the best lucid dream I have ever had, I think it was my tenth.
Lucid Dream Count: 10
Normal Dream Count: 100+
Goal for next LD: Think with portals.

natcrew

Re: MY BEST LUCID DREAM YET!!!!!!!!

Postby natcrew » 24 Feb 2012 18:12

Sounds like you had loads of fun :)
Good luck with lucid dreams in the future :D

Sarah

Postby Sarah » 25 Feb 2012 00:35

Wow gratss! ♥ And ideas on how long this will take? ): Im new at this and it seems so long!
[color=#BFBFBF]Keep on believing[/color]

Worldenterer1

Postby Worldenterer1 » 27 Feb 2012 23:30

I accidentally forgot to tell part of the dream. After the lion attack and before the star room, I teleeported to france. It was raining there and I could feel it perfectly. How weird is that? Has any one ever felt that before?

Worldenterer1

Postby Worldenterer1 » 27 Feb 2012 23:31

Sarah wrote:Wow gratss! ♥ And ideas on how long this will take? ): Im new at this and it seems so long!

Don't worry, it doesn't take too long.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”