Something attacking/warning me + headaches

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
Aleister1

Something attacking/warning me + headaches

Postby Aleister1 » 28 Feb 2012 10:41

Hi..

I´m writing as i haven´t yet found any similar experiences as the ones i had.. and was wondering if anyone had been through something similiar.

A bit of background..

From a very early age, i was a really skilled lucid Dreamer (at least so it seems for the experiences that i´ve read on the internet) Had total control of dreams for long periods of time and went through some really bizarre, amazing experiences even as a child.

As i became more skilled, i began exploring OBE´s, and asking questions about the future and reality (my death date, etc) and this is when all became a little bizarre.

From then on, 2 things began happening.. 1- as i was in the state just began the dream began (where one feels as if you are falling in a void) beings began appearing next to me and even began attacking/choking me. Several of them warning me i should not do that.. and saying they were angry.. always with this "robotic" voice. And 2- began having really really bad headaches during lucid dreaming that awoke me.

From then one it has been several years since i had a lucid dream.

I´ve thought it could be that somehow the brain is protecting itself?? prob there ARE other beings keeping me from going there????

Anyone had any similar experiences??

Snaggle

Re: Something attacking/warning me + headaches

Postby Snaggle » 28 Feb 2012 12:20

The natural explanation of your experiences is that you suffered a sleep paralysis experienced combined with sleep apnea-thus the experience of being choked and the real headaches after waking up caused by you stopping breathing while asleep. Whether the natural explanation or the preternatural one is correct, I'll leave to your judgment. Getting yourself tested for sleep apnea might be wise.
"There is only one God and his name is Death.
And there is only one thing we say to death "not today"
- Syrio Forel

SnorlaxDreamer

Postby SnorlaxDreamer » 20 Jun 2012 02:34

I think there's more to OBE than we think. When becoming OBE, your concious is at the most sensitive, and most open and I think your subconcious is playing a big part here. The monsters are maybe signs from your subconcious, trying to tell you that it doesn't like you doing these things. I'm not an expert at these things, so it's just pure guess.
"If I only could see you in my dreams, I would sleep all the time!" <3

Shane

Postby Shane » 27 Sep 2012 15:10

Perhaps check out a book by Robert Bruce. He does a big book that explains all sorts of fear-based phenomenon during OBE's that one can run into whilst wandering around with no body on.

It could be many things...your own fears...physical stuff like Snaggle mentions...or maybes your just experiencing other frequencies (a creepy frequency by the sounds of it). Either way it doesn't sound good.

Stay safe!

Peter

Postby Peter » 27 Sep 2012 19:30

Tend to agree with snaggle as there are a range of experiences and then we put out own fears into these and get some interesting results. A lot of lucid exploration is breaking these fears as they hold us back. As for headaches there could be a lot of reasons
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Return to “Paranormal Activity”