I met my GUARDIAN!!!!!

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Devraeve

I met my GUARDIAN!!!!!

Postby Devraeve » 28 Feb 2012 07:12

I became aware that I was lucid and I was in my old house in Florida. I started to lose my lucidity, so I began to spin around to keep myself lucid.

I walked out of my room, spun around again, and then demanded to meet my spirit guide or my Guardian Angel. I kept saying, with a lot of authority, "I want to meet my spirit guide or my Guardian Angel."

I was demanding for a while, but no one was showing. I started to think that no one was going to appear, but then, I looked at the top of my stairs, and there was a man. He was tall and lanky, and he was wearing a burgundy shirt and dark slacks. He was then, as if magically, next to me at the dining room table. I asked him a question that I had been wondering about for a while, and he told me that my desire was hard to accomplish. When I asked if it had been done, he said, "Yes, it has been done."

I did not get to ask how, and I remember distinctly wondering what I could do as a thank you to him, but then I faded into a non-controlled dream.

I don't know why, but I had a feeling that his name was Steve. How awesome, right?

It definitely raises the question of whether I made him appear or not, but I was very lucid and aware, and I was proud that my subconscious mind reminded me to ask about my guides and Guardian. It felt as if I truly contacted my Guardian. He was a bit serious, but I liked him and trusted him a lot.

Anyone have any feedback? Thank you!!!

Snaggle

Re: I met my GUARDIAN!!!!!

Postby Snaggle » 28 Feb 2012 11:54

Cool DevraEve! I'm glad you have such a warm guide whom you like. My own contact me in normal dreams and are not as nice. Death or Oden/Odin the god of death, but at least they actually have taught me stuff-even if stuff I did not want to know.
"There is only one God and his name is Death.
And there is only one thing we say to death "not today"
- Syrio Forel

Devraeve

Postby Devraeve » 28 Feb 2012 18:23

Snaggle, thanks for the reply.

Is your Guardian Angel the angel of death? Or does that angel just visit you? Thanks.

Sarah

Postby Sarah » 29 Feb 2012 01:01

Wow that's amazing!! Please help me, and don't add WILD DILD Dream Journal Blog or website >< I've tried everything, I'm having a hard time getting my first lucid dream! ): I've been trying for a week..
[color=#BFBFBF]Keep on believing[/color]

lucidinthe sky

Postby lucidinthe sky » 29 Feb 2012 01:25

Sarah wrote:I've tried everything, I'm having a hard time getting my first lucid dream! ): I've been trying for a week..

A week, that's all!! :)

I think most of us would be pretty jealous if you have your first lucid dream after just one week!!!! I won't even tell you how long it took me. I think for most people it's 1-2 months, but that's just a guess. This may be a good opportunity to learn patience :) It definitely takes patience for most of us. Good luck and don't give up!!

Oh, and here's a tip that's worked for me: look at your hands at least 10 times a day and ask yourself when you do "Am I dreaming" Don't freak out when you look at them and there are some fingers missing or extra ones, you are dreaming when you see that.
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

Sarah

Postby Sarah » 29 Feb 2012 03:40

Ohh thanks.. I'm so glad I met this website and blog ^^
[color=#BFBFBF]Keep on believing[/color]

Devraeve

Postby Devraeve » 29 Feb 2012 06:58

So, I'll tell you what I have learned thus far...

I was trying to have a lucid dream for a while. I was unable to initially, even though I had bizarre dreams with no realization that I was sleeping. I felt like my dreams were untouchable scenes locked behind vaulted doors. How could I not know that my being a secret agent who was burning two bodies in an oven in my old apartment building was not a dream?!?

Then I started to read a LOT about lucid dreaming techniques and stories on various blogs. One night, I did a few (maybe 3) EFT exercises before bed, and I had my first lucid dream that night. I had a dream, looked at my hands and realized I was dreaming, and I made a mushroom grow that was on the ground. It lasted for a total of maybe 1 minute and then I lost it. It was sandwiched between my other dreams, so I remembered it as an afterthought in the morning, but I was excited as hell that I had a LUCID DREAM!

I had started to keep a dream journal as well. This has helped me tremendously. I have always had great dream recall, and now I remember an average of 3-4 dreams a night. Even if I remember only pieces, I know that they are distinctly different dreams that I am recalling.

I have kept on my journey, reading literature and listening to isotonic beats quite a bit. That seems to help a lot. I also got a great pair of sleep headphones that allow you to sleep in any which way you so choose. They are great because I can fall asleep with them on, and I am a tummy sleeper, so they are a necessity.

This lucid dream, where I met my Guardian Angel, was had while I was taking a mid-day nap n a Saturday afternoon. I literally fell asleep and went right into a lucid dream. There was no gap between falling asleep and lucid dreaming, so I guess it would be called a WILD, but I didn't do anything to preempt it. However, I think reading about lucid dreaming and listening to isotonic beats all the time has helped my brain. Also, I pinch my nose ALL day long and try to breath through it. I haven't done it yet in my waking life, but it helps to keep me focused on finding lucidity in my dream life.

Good luck!!!

Snaggle

Postby Snaggle » 29 Feb 2012 15:05

Devraeve wrote:Snaggle, thanks for the reply.

Is your Guardian Angel the angel of death? Or does that angel just visit you? Thanks.

I'm pretty sure he's not an angel, as I thought he was the devil when I was a devout christian.
"There is only one God and his name is Death.
And there is only one thing we say to death "not today"
- Syrio Forel

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 01 Mar 2012 18:38

Devraeve wrote:I walked out of my room, spun around again, and then demanded to meet my spirit guide or my Guardian Angel. I kept saying, with a lot of authority, "I want to meet my spirit guide or my Guardian Angel."

I've done that too and sometimes it takes awhile for something sentient to appear. But I have never met the same 'spirit guide' twice. It is always different and takes on many forms. But I can talk to it and it gives me honest answers. I asked it once if it was my subconscious and it said, "yes."

I am interested to hear if you summon it again and if it is the same 'Steve' character or not. Or if others are reading this and try it, do they have the same experience as me?

However, expectations and beliefs mold our dreams, so it will be different for everybody.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Devraeve

Postby Devraeve » 02 Mar 2012 02:32

HAGART wrote:
Devraeve wrote:I walked out of my room, spun around again, and then demanded to meet my spirit guide or my Guardian Angel. I kept saying, with a lot of authority, "I want to meet my spirit guide or my Guardian Angel."

I've done that too and sometimes it takes awhile for something sentient to appear. But I have never met the same 'spirit guide' twice. It is always different and takes on many forms. But I can talk to it and it gives me honest answers. I asked it once if it was my subconscious and it said, "yes."

I am interested to hear if you summon it again and if it is the same 'Steve' character or not. Or if others are reading this and try it, do they have the same experience as me?

However, expectations and beliefs mold our dreams, so it will be different for everybody.

I was wondering the same thing. I think, in my conscious mind, I would have imagined a bright, outgoing spirit who was more chipper. The Guardian that I got was serious and not nearly as optimistic and I would have otherwise chosen, but it was fascinating and one of the most significant things that I have ever experienced.

I have been trying, and when I see another guide (or Steve again), I will send you a message and let you know. I too am very curious to see who else pops up. I wonder why they take so long to show?! Is it a test of some sort? Thanks for the response!

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”