Boom

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
Worldenterer1

Boom

Postby Worldenterer1 » 29 Feb 2012 22:08

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLqkgxwa1Hk
Lucid Dream Count: 10
Normal Dream Count: 100+
Goal for next LD: Think with portals.

Sarah

Re: Boom

Postby Sarah » 29 Feb 2012 22:09

Is this video scary? o.o Because I have a very creative imagination. Just making sure before I go to the link..
[color=#BFBFBF]Keep on believing[/color]

Worldenterer1

Postby Worldenterer1 » 01 Mar 2012 00:21

If by "scary", you mean monsters or zombies, then no. But if you are talking about the literal end of the world "scary", then yes. This is very very scary.

Sarah

Postby Sarah » 02 Mar 2012 00:44

): Im so glad I did not go to that link.

Snaggle

Postby Snaggle » 02 Mar 2012 01:40

Sarah it just has pretty films of atomic weapons going off, really only scary if ones knows that Darth Obama is doing his best to provoke a nuclear WW III. How did he win that Nobel peace prize again :shock:
"There is only one God and his name is Death.
And there is only one thing we say to death "not today"
- Syrio Forel

lucidinthe sky

Postby lucidinthe sky » 02 Mar 2012 01:54

"I do not believe that civilization will be wiped out in a war fought with the atomic bomb. Perhaps two-thirds of the people of the earth will be killed." Albert Einstein.

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." Albert Einstein.
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

Peter

Postby Peter » 02 Mar 2012 03:12

world war III is being fought with money in the form of debt and it is implosion that is doing the damage not explosion LOL
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Sarah

Postby Sarah » 02 Mar 2012 19:15

Lol oh. But with my creative imagination, I'm pretty sure I can turn that into something horrendous without knowing :?

Worldenterer1

Postby Worldenterer1 » 03 Mar 2012 14:02

lucidinthe sky wrote:"I do not believe that civilization will be wiped out in a war fought with the atomic bomb. Perhaps two-thirds of the people of the earth will be killed." Albert Einstein.

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." Albert Einstein.

I sure hope that humanity does not end because of a nuclear war. By the way, I love the quote about WWIII.

Snaggle

Postby Snaggle » 03 Mar 2012 15:15

Peter wrote:world war III is being fought with money in the form of debt and it is implosion that is doing the damage not explosion LOL

Debt is just a means to enrich themselves and impoverish everyone else. Peter we're right at the cross over into 3D printing, once we're there the T-rex global industries will not be to survive against small local firms. The banksters and their masters will be ruined by this transformation. They absolutely need to crush the middle class and start WW III to protect themselves.

The trilateral commission has been plotting the conquest of the middle east for a very long time and they still need to take Syria to deny Russia a mediterranean port and conquer Iran to control it's oil fields and cut off supplies to India and China which will in tern help them sell their green power sources to India and China and help cripple their growing middle classes.
"There is only one God and his name is Death.
And there is only one thing we say to death "not today"
- Syrio Forel

Return to “Off-Topic”