Invisible Barriers in the Lucid Dream World

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
User avatar
WildCat23
Posts: 137
Joined: 06 Feb 2012 23:27

Re: Invisible Barriers in the Lucid Dream World

Postby WildCat23 » 29 Feb 2012 21:52

Do you play video games often? If you played a game with a limited map size your brain might have thought you were in the game. IDK.
"I wandered home though the silent streets
And fell into a fitful sleep
Escape to realms beyond the night
Dream can't you show me the light? "
~2112

User avatar
Sarah
Posts: 71
Joined: 24 Feb 2012 00:39
Location: USA

Re: Invisible Barriers in the Lucid Dream World

Postby Sarah » 29 Feb 2012 22:08

WildCat23 wrote:Do you play video games often? If you played a game with a limited map size your brain might have thought you were in the game. IDK.


Ohh that's so true!
[color=#BFBFBF]Keep on believing[/color]

User avatar
Chrispy
Posts: 69
Joined: 27 Jan 2012 08:23

Re: Invisible Barriers in the Lucid Dream World

Postby Chrispy » 01 Mar 2012 01:55

WildCat23 wrote:Do you play video games often? If you played a game with a limited map size your brain might have thought you were in the game. IDK.


My thoughts exactly. lol
There is no spoon.

User avatar
HAGART
Posts: 3179
Joined: 05 Jan 2012 21:09
Location: CANADA

Re: Invisible Barriers in the Lucid Dream World

Postby HAGART » 01 Mar 2012 18:04

You guys are right. I was thinking about it being an immense video game. When I hit the barrier I thought about the game, ZELDA. I thought I couldn't get past the barrier until I solved a clue of some sort. I searched around and climbed some metal pipes. One was a gas pipe with a valve that I switched closed with my foot as I was climbing. I figured that would do it. I continued climbing to see were it led, but the pipes did a right turn down a dark, dingy, narrow, tunnel. SO I decided to return, but I still couldn't get through. I could go anywhere else however.

But I WAS thinking about it being a game when it happened and was amazed that my mind could even make a world that size and that is what limited me.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

User avatar
Sarah
Posts: 71
Joined: 24 Feb 2012 00:39
Location: USA

Re: Invisible Barriers in the Lucid Dream World

Postby Sarah » 02 Mar 2012 00:39

HAGART wrote:You guys are right. I was thinking about it being an immense video game. When I hit the barrier I thought about the game, ZELDA. I thought I couldn't get past the barrier until I solved a clue of some sort. I searched around and climbed some metal pipes. One was a gas pipe with a valve that I switched closed with my foot as I was climbing. I figured that would do it. I continued climbing to see were it led, but the pipes did a right turn down a dark, dingy, narrow, tunnel. SO I decided to return, but I still couldn't get through. I could go anywhere else however.

But I WAS thinking about it being a game when it happened and was amazed that my mind could even make a world that size and that is what limited me.


LOL Zelda ^^
[color=#BFBFBF]Keep on believing[/color]

User avatar
Chrispy
Posts: 69
Joined: 27 Jan 2012 08:23

Re: Invisible Barriers in the Lucid Dream World

Postby Chrispy » 02 Mar 2012 01:27

Image
There is no spoon.

User avatar
WildCat23
Posts: 137
Joined: 06 Feb 2012 23:27

Re: Invisible Barriers in the Lucid Dream World

Postby WildCat23 » 02 Mar 2012 03:31

Chrispy wrote:Image

LOL
"I wandered home though the silent streets
And fell into a fitful sleep
Escape to realms beyond the night
Dream can't you show me the light? "
~2112


Return to “General Lucid Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest