URGENT SP help :(

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
natcrew

URGENT SP help :(

Postby natcrew » 26 Feb 2012 08:57

Ok, so last night, I had my first ever
case of sleep paralysis. I was perfoming
a WILD when I hit the hypnogogic
stage. In my mind I thought of a
beutiful modern city, in which I
could explore :D But..... I never let
myself get paralysed, because I
was afraid about it. I stayed up until
2 in the morning because of this. what
should I have done?

Sarah

Re: URGENT SP help :(

Postby Sarah » 26 Feb 2012 20:58

Did the sleep paralysis HAPPEN to you? I suggest to forget about it and have confidence (; Go to sleep peacefully! Usually I can't sleep beacuse I watched like Chuckie or something -.-
[color=#BFBFBF]Keep on believing[/color]

Chrispy

Postby Chrispy » 01 Mar 2012 01:59

Sarah wrote:Did the sleep paralysis HAPPEN to you? I suggest to forget about it and have confidence (; Go to sleep peacefully! Usually I can't sleep beacuse I watched like Chuckie or something -.-

lol, I would be terrified to try and lucid dream after watching a horror movie. My mind likes to torture me. >.<

But on topic, You shouldn't be afraid of SP, you do it every night anyway - you just don't realize it. Just remain calm and let yourself slip into paralysis.
There is no spoon.

Peter

Postby Peter » 02 Mar 2012 02:43

you wont always experiance SP so dont worry, and dont try to seed the dreams too much as in create a city or you may end up daydreaming and not enter into a LD. It will come to you in time
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

dasurfingkid

Postby dasurfingkid » 10 Mar 2012 04:59

i would strongly suggest that you NOT let trying to achieve lucid dreaming interfere with your sleep just because of how important sleep is to the body so if it seems to difficult at the time i wouldnt lose hours of sleep over it id just go to sleep regularly dream or no dream. of course i say this because i have narcolepsy a sleep disorder and i know the importance of sleep better than most and also just follow rebeccas tips read over to see if there is something you didnt see before and mainly practice you will more than likely get the hang of it

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”