My very first LD

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Marussia_Komer

My very first LD

Postby Marussia_Komer » 02 Mar 2012 16:01

Hello everyone ! I was looking for a LD community and found here.I was keen on LD , i used some techniques too but , i didn't reach my goal (having a LD).
Anyways , a few weeks before i had my first LD.And i want to share with you and get help for a few things.
In my dream i was in my elemantary school.But in my dream it was my high school.Anyway , when i was stepping down from the stairs , i realized something."It's my elemantary school , but my friends from high school in here."
Then i understood it was a LD.First thing came to my mind was looking to my hands.I didn't see six fingers or something extraordinary.But when i looked my hands , something tried to shut my eyes.I resisted and i said "Noo,noo not now !" But i failed and woke up.
But in my dream even looking my hands was exciting.And i want to improve that and see much more LDs.So how can i stay in my dream ? How can i be more focused and do whatever i want in LD ?

P.S. Sorry if i made mistake in writing I'm not English..

Sarah

Re: My very first LD

Postby Sarah » 02 Mar 2012 19:13

You should always stay calm, or try rubbing your hands together. But grats on your first dream!
[color=#BFBFBF]Keep on believing[/color]

Devraeve

Postby Devraeve » 03 Mar 2012 00:55

I spin around with my arms out in circles and that gets me back into the dream focus. Try it. t works like a charm.

Cherry101

Postby Cherry101 » 03 Mar 2012 08:04

My first lucid dream that I just had was like this:

I am at an island and I come down the stairs of a cafe. As I look around it just clicks - I'm dreaming. To check if I am right I freeze everyone and shout "I AM DREAMING" I then go up to some random women and poke her in the back to see if she reacts. She doesn't. I jump in the sea and see a mermaid. I decide to try flying. I jump out of the water at high speed - it feels amazing, but I lose control.

Cherry <3 :mrgreen:

Marussia_Komer

Postby Marussia_Komer » 03 Mar 2012 21:40

Sarah wrote:You should always stay calm, or try rubbing your hands together. But grats on your first dream!

Thank you and yes you are right , but it's a whole new experience to me and I can't beat my excitement.For example I saw a pre-lucid dream tonight.I was in a hospital and a man sitting next to me.He was talking about dreams and it hit me."I'm dreaming!" But after I said that I didn't get the chance to do anything or say anyting.My eyes shut and I woke up.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 03 Mar 2012 21:44

I say just keep at it and become familiar with it. Before long it will become second nature.

And I've tried spinning, as Dev said, and it works.

I have short lucid dreams that don't work out sometimes. They tend to happen when I am close to waking and not in a deep sleep.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

lucidinthe sky

Postby lucidinthe sky » 03 Mar 2012 22:28

Sarah wrote:You should always stay calm, or try rubbing your hands together. But grats on your first dream!

You're right, but it's really hard to stay calm, hopefully you'll know what I'm talking about very soon. :)

I got totally caught off guard recently when I was just doing another routine reality check like I do so many times in day, only I was dreaming. I literally could feel a shock wave go through me. It was totally unexpected and exciting, but it jerked me right out of sleep. Oh well.
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”