Entering the Lucid state to enter an Anime possible? Or not.

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Freddie Heinz

Entering the Lucid state to enter an Anime possible? Or not.

Postby Freddie Heinz » 04 Mar 2012 02:56

Hello everyone ^^

My name is Freddie, I'm new and glad to meet the forums, I wanted to master Lucid dreaming for the experience and for the chance to....well..meet a dream girl of mine from an Anime I know that's weird but IDK so am I lol! So I was wondering if anyone has advice for this? Also tell me about yourselves! I do really want to learn I already started writing down my dreams and....they are strange.

I was on a ship, sails billowing in the wind as the caption yelled at all of us, "are you ready?!" everyone cheered but I was in my regular clothes with an old hunting rifle and a weird feathered hat saying, " ready for what?" but my question was shortly answered when an enemy ship started attacking us. We all scrambled and fought hard, I was hanging off the edge of the ship one handed firing the rifle killing a great deal of men and two kids ranging from 16-18. We won the battle and docked to appear in a strange hallway full of cages for animals... Except the cages were for GIANT! Animals but all were empty... The captain and I walked on when a screaming ape charges at the captain who all of a sudden turned and transformed into a giant saber toothed cat. They battled but I locked them up by firing my gun scaring the two into their cages. I woke up.

Weird wasn't it?

Sincerely, me!

KylePK

Re: Entering the Lucid state to enter an Anime possible? Or

Postby KylePK » 04 Mar 2012 07:42

I don't see why you couldn't enter an Anime in your dream... my only question about that would be how the clarity would play out. Anime's aren't realistic looking or detailed because they are a 2D animation, so I'm wondering how they would appear in a LUCID dream, where everything is vivid and clear. I'd be willing to try that out if I ever got good enough just to see what would happen!
Striving to live free and enlightened in every way.

Snaggle

Postby Snaggle » 04 Mar 2012 19:49

Freddie Heinz wrote:Hello everyone ^^

My name is Freddie, I'm new and glad to meet the forums, I wanted to master Lucid dreaming for the experience and for the chance to....well..meet a dream girl of mine from an Anime I know that's weird but IDK so am I lol! So I was wondering if anyone has advice for this? Also tell me about yourselves! I do really want to learn I already started writing down my dreams and....they are strange.

Sincerely, me!

This is very possible, you just need to incubate dreams of her. Who is this paragon of artistic beauty whom you're infatuated with?
"There is only one God and his name is Death.
And there is only one thing we say to death "not today"
- Syrio Forel

Freddie Heinz

Postby Freddie Heinz » 04 Mar 2012 22:11

Kurumu Kurono from Rosario + Vampire

Gooeymaw

Postby Gooeymaw » 04 Mar 2012 23:20

I encountered animated characters in my dreams kind of frequently, and they're totally recognizeable, but when in the dream they didn't seem unreal to me in the least, and generally speaking I don't realize they're animated characters until after I wake up. In my case I never intend for them to be there, they seem to just show up now and then. So the whole 3d vs 2d thing is not an issue. I think if you want to dream something badly enough you ought to eventualy dream about it. SO I suppose immersing yourself in day dreams might be a launching pad.

KylePK

Postby KylePK » 06 Mar 2012 02:56

That is badass!!
Striving to live free and enlightened in every way.

Return to “For Beginners”