Lucid Dreaming and Life/School Decisions?

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Hypnos

Lucid Dreaming and Life/School Decisions?

Postby Hypnos » 04 Mar 2012 22:43

:) Ok so, later this week my year in school (Year 8) have to decide what we are doing in our GCSE's, Im torn of what I want to do. I havent had one LD yet but I was thinking about talking with my sub concious, could I ask it what I REALLY want to do? Will it give me my true choice?

Any comments will be helpful.

Gooeymaw

Re: Lucid Dreaming and Life/School Decisions?

Postby Gooeymaw » 04 Mar 2012 23:22

Isupposed it's possible. I've had rather sketchy results when consulting my dreams for advice. My sub-concious is totally insane as far as I can tell. It spews a lot of nonsense. For example, I keep trying to ask my dream what I should be doing in life, and when I dream something it's nearly always something absurd. Oh, I should be a mass murderer? Oh, thank you sub-conscious, I will think about it, okay.

lucidinthe sky

Re: Lucid Dreaming and Life/School Decisions?

Postby lucidinthe sky » 05 Mar 2012 04:12

Gooeymaw wrote:For example, I keep trying to ask my dream what I should be doing in life, and when I dream something it's nearly always something absurd. Oh, I should be a mass murderer? Oh, thank you sub-conscious, I will think about it, okay.

I think our subconscious has a different agenda so to say.
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

Return to “For Beginners”