The Universe and Space

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
Worldenterer1

Re: The Universe and Space

Postby Worldenterer1 » 05 Mar 2012 04:46

HAGART wrote:
BUT ANYWAY THERE WERE THESE TWO CATS THAT WERE PLAYING PING PONG...... :lol:

Thank you!
Lucid Dream Count: 10
Normal Dream Count: 100+
Goal for next LD: Think with portals.

lucidinthe sky

Postby lucidinthe sky » 05 Mar 2012 05:15

Worldenterer1 wrote:Gah! This whole conversation is so confusing! Let's just talk about something simple, like cats, or ping pong.

Speaking of cats: I saw a funny T-Shirt today with a Wanted Poster on it. There is a picture of a cat and below it says Wanted...Schrodinger's Cat...Dead and/or Alive.
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

WildCat23

Postby WildCat23 » 05 Mar 2012 21:50

If space is a vacuum, then what's outside of the universe?
"I wandered home though the silent streets
And fell into a fitful sleep
Escape to realms beyond the night
Dream can't you show me the light? "
~2112

Sir_Serix

Postby Sir_Serix » 05 Mar 2012 22:30

Oh my god,there are portal,minecraft and Space posts! All the things I most like! Am I dreaming ? Or simply mostly people like me enjoy lucid dreaming (nah...)?
Sarah,my idea about the universe is that is infinite,but at some point there's nothing,because the Explosion wave from the Big Bang hasn't arrived yet.Also about universe,I believe the theory of multiverses,one universe per different choice.
My idea of black holes? They're still a bit theorical,I can't say much...I think,because of the mass conservaction,goes somewhere,but don't know how

Peter

Postby Peter » 05 Mar 2012 23:18

space is no more a vacuum that the air around you is, the vacuum of space is what holds everything in place
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

WildCat23

Postby WildCat23 » 06 Mar 2012 03:21

Sir_Serix wrote:Oh my god,there are portal,minecraft and Space posts! All the things I most like! Am I dreaming ? Or simply mostly people like me enjoy lucid dreaming (nah...)?
Sarah,my idea about the universe is that is infinite,but at some point there's nothing,because the Explosion wave from the Big Bang hasn't arrived yet.Also about universe,I believe the theory of multiverses,one universe per different choice.
My idea of black holes? They're still a bit theorical,I can't say much...I think,because of the mass conservaction,goes somewhere,but don't know how

Ah, but space is nothing, is it not?
"I wandered home though the silent streets
And fell into a fitful sleep
Escape to realms beyond the night
Dream can't you show me the light? "
~2112

Sir_Serix

Postby Sir_Serix » 06 Mar 2012 19:32

WildCat23 wrote:Ah, but space is nothing, is it not?

I think that the space we call "nothing" is where dark matter and anti matter is.Without contact with matter, I think it should be there

Worldenterer1

Postby Worldenterer1 » 08 Mar 2012 21:37

lucidinthe sky wrote:Speaking of cats: I saw a funny T-Shirt today with a Wanted Poster on it. There is a picture of a cat and below it says Wanted...Schrodinger's Cat...Dead and/or Alive.

I have that shirt.
Lucid Dream Count: 10
Normal Dream Count: 100+
Goal for next LD: Think with portals.

James

Postby James » 09 Mar 2012 00:20

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=GB#/watch?v=yD75zV05NQg

Also, look at the night sky. At the galaxies. You are looking at the past, what you are looking at, some dont exist anymore. It will takes litteratly millions of years for the light of the present day galaxies to reach us, so also, if there is alien life, then if they are looking at earth right now, they cant see us. They are looking at a planet without us!
Was it worth it?

Peter

Postby Peter » 09 Mar 2012 03:57

and my point is that you assume that they are like us and need eyes to see and see in the same way we do, it all goes down hill from there
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Return to “Off-Topic”