Is it harder to lucid dream in adolecence?

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Ikamon357

Is it harder to lucid dream in adolecence?

Postby Ikamon357 » 06 Mar 2012 04:40

Ive been trying to lucid dream for 2 months and 2 weeks with tons of commitment. Ive made sure everything ive done is effecient. Is it bad luck holding me back or is my age the restriction?
What's the most resilient parasite? an idea. A single idea from the human mind can build cities. An idea can transform the world and rewrite the rules. Which is why I have to steal it.
~Cobb

Sir_Serix

Re: Is it harder to lucid dream in adolecence?

Postby Sir_Serix » 06 Mar 2012 07:31

I'm actually and adollescent too, I don't think there's a disadvantage, at least Rebecca said she started at the age of 14,so I think we won't have any problem

James

Re: Is it harder to lucid dream in adolecence?

Postby James » 06 Mar 2012 09:15

Ikamon357 wrote:Ive been trying to lucid dream for 2 months and 2 weeks with tons of commitment. Ive made sure everything ive done is effecient. Is it bad luck holding me back or is my age the restriction?

Im the same, only i have had 3 lds in 3 months and im 12 (13 at the end of this month) People around our age need more sleep for development, but i dont mean if that means very deeply or not.
Was it worth it?

Return to “For Beginners”