IDK what i am experiencing, is it lucid dreams or not?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Gibbie

IDK what i am experiencing, is it lucid dreams or not?

Postby Gibbie » 06 Mar 2012 18:26

Hi there i am new to this lucid dreaming thing or not ... i don't know. But here's what i've been experiencing since i was very very young. I was walking and out of the blue this memory just appeared. and thinking"Hey i have been here before i dreamt this before...". The same situation the same air the same in everything. it's like the exact thing happen twice and i know it! I dreamt! and i am positive that i've dreamt it long in the past. I told people about it but they said it was just a dejavu. I am positive that it is not dejavu. I am 100% positive that i dreamt this situation before. I know i've dreamt it but i can't seems to recall when i dreamt it. i've told a friend of my about this and he is the only person until today that i think he understands me. So he told me that everytime i dream i should write down. But the fear that i have right is that if i do write down. it will not happen in the future. So i just leave it and let it forget and it do happen. So what i am experienced it is a lucid dream or just a dejavu? i am pretty sure it is not dejavu... but i still can't find the right words.... btw while i am typing this post([dejavu... but]- that part triggers the "thing" ) i just experienced that "thing" again. If i recall i had this same dream about 3 months ago. So is this what i'm experiencing is lucid dreaming or what? I am very curious to find out what is it.

I am sorry for bad English i am from Asia(currently at Singapore) so English isn't my first language. If you want to know more please do post so i know that i am not wasting my time posting. Thanks :)

lucidinthe sky

Re: IDK what i am experiencing, is it lucid dreams or not?

Postby lucidinthe sky » 06 Mar 2012 19:06

Sounds like a very important memory of either a dream or waking life, but not a lucid dream. You have to be dreaming to have a lucid dream and also you have to know that you are dreaming.
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 07 Mar 2012 03:55

I've had dreams that seem familiar. They are probably re-occuring dreams.

But you seem to recall them while you are awake which can feel like dejavu.

I don't think writing it down will stop it from happening again and may be beneficial because only YOU know the dream. It is a personal thing between you and yourself.

It is not a lucid dream, but dreams in all their forms are important to study and take note of.....
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Gibbie

Postby Gibbie » 07 Mar 2012 14:49

So what exactly i am experiencing? A normal dream or just another dejavu?

brickslayer

Postby brickslayer » 09 Mar 2012 20:39

When i have lucid dreams i have found that when i am dreaming i put something in my dream that i think should not be there so i know i am dreaming

brickslayer

Postby brickslayer » 09 Mar 2012 20:56

You will be able to alter what you dream i havee just started and realised i was lucid dreaming thought i was inbetween life and dreaming and ofton wondered did i do that coming to terms with it now it is so jog on love it

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”