Interviews

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Rebecca
Site Admin

Interviews

Postby Rebecca » 16 May 2011 08:01

So far I've interviewed Robert Waggoner, Erin Pavlina, and I have one in the works with Daniel Love (creator of the Cycle Adjustment Technique).

Who else would you like to see interviewed on the website? I can always track them down and ask, as that is how most interviews come about ;)

It doesn't have to be directly related to lucid dreaming. I'd love to quiz experts on sleep disorders, dream interpretation, meditation and similar topics in the realm of psychology. As long as it would be an interesting dialogue for our readers.

If you have anyone in mind or you may even fit the bill yourself, please reply here and I'll get in touch.

Thanks!

Dreamgal

Re: Interviews

Postby Dreamgal » 19 May 2011 01:57

How about a dream analysis expert? I dont know of any lol I just would like to learn more about it. if you do can we ask questions for them too!!

Jonathan

Postby Jonathan » 19 May 2011 04:41

Have you ever talked with Beverly D'Urso?

http://wedreamnow.info/

taytayfan13

Postby taytayfan13 » 28 May 2011 04:42

I think it would be really awesome to have something more about dream telepathy. That really interests me because it is something that opens a whole other concept-- does dreaming really only take place in the mind or is there a central dream scape for all of us?

I'm a huge taylor swift fan... that would be so cool if I went into her dream and met her dream body lol but no one would believe me :(

Peter

Postby Peter » 31 May 2011 09:08

http://www.theartofastralprojection.com/blog/physicist-tom-campbell

An interview with Tom Campbell if possible might be interesting. He seems to have been invloved in Astral traveland OBE related experiances for over 30 years and from the point of a scientist so has a nice point of view on the subject.

A quick google will get some intresting links and one simple one posted above

Peter
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Rebecca
Site Admin

Postby Rebecca » 01 Jun 2011 12:36

Awesome... thanks for the suggestions I'll look into them all.

luckee

Postby luckee » 11 Jun 2011 01:32

How about dream yogist? They've been around the longest and always have these weird techniques that I totally do not understand. I'm personally very curious about dream yogists. When scientific research is more mature on neurology and psychology we might not need this ancient tradition anymore, but for now we should depend our succes on it. They might be more knowledgable simply because of the abundant experience they have.

Liliana Tegzes

Postby Liliana Tegzes » 14 Jun 2011 13:47

luckee wrote:How about dream yogist? They've been around the longest and always have these weird techniques that I totally do not understand. I'm personally very curious about dream yogists. When scientific research is more mature on neurology and psychology we might not need this ancient tradition anymore, but for now we should depend our succes on it. They might be more knowledgable simply because of the abundant experience they have.

Hi luckee,

"Dream Yoga and the Practice of Natural Light" by Namkhai Norbu is an excellent book with lot of information that you might find it interesting. Also, Master Namkhai Norbu, is doing retreats on this topic - dream yoga, every year, in different countries.
I thought maybe this information will help you, if you haven't knew it already.
Liliana

philipsteele

Postby philipsteele » 25 Jun 2011 08:59

interview matter is mainly affected our conscious mind..if you believe that you can't achieve the interview then your subconscious mind accept these information and it will leads to your failure in interview..so always boost your confidence....... :lol:

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”