Fuzzy memory

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.

Fuzzy memory

Postby Littlelucid » 09 Mar 2012 06:02

Hello everyone,

I'm new to lucid dreaming and I have been trying for.. Maybe.. Four months. I havent gotten anywhere.

First of all, even in the weirdest situations my brain excepts it as reality! Like coins coming out of the heads of statues! But my dreams are fizzes over and it's very hard for me to think while in the dream. They are in black and white while also being fuzzy and almost impossible to see.

My memory is also very fuzzy and I have tried keeping a dream journal but don't have much to put in it because I can't remember anything except the last part of the dream. :S

Also, getting into the sleep paralysis state doesn't work because my body seems to twitch then I jult awake! I also have a habit of just falling asleep from sheer boredom! Nothing happens even after I wait for over a half hour.

I am close to giving up because I feel I just can't do it! Is anyone familiar with this and if so, do you know how I can get into the lucid state? Or into sleep paralysis? :cry:

Re: Fuzzy memory

Postby Peter » 10 Mar 2012 23:01

stop worrying about SP, its really nothing and I have a lot of LD and very rarely have SP. Just relax and keep up with the dream journals and find you own way into the dream world.
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Re: Fuzzy memory

Postby torakrubik » 11 Mar 2012 01:24

With your journal, don't just write down what happens, write down your emotions, and senses, so what you could smell, hear and everything about the situation. You'll find you could go on for pages about the smallest details. And yeah don't get too panicky over achieving SP. Just letting the HI wash over you is a good way to enter the dreamworld.
Dreaming is my drug

Return to “For Beginners”