One of my first lucid dreams!

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Caspi

One of my first lucid dreams!

Postby Caspi » 25 May 2011 07:13

The WBTB Technic,
Has anyone tried it yet? :D
my first LD was achieved by this Technic, i woke my self up after 6 hours of sleep, then went online and started reading about lucid dreams, then went back to sleep, which why they call it "Wake back to bed"
I think, so surprisingly I really had a Lucid Dream, it lasted for less than a minute, how did i recognize that I'm dreaming? well i was in a strange camp, full of people, so i asked my self "why and how am i here?" i don't remember riding a car or a bus, so the strange thing that happened is that i was teleported to my home, don't know why? :o
but then I realized that one of my first lucid dreams is here! but it wasn't much fun because I was in my home and couldn't fly high, but i remembered what i read on this website, about stuff you can do in dreams, first thing that came on my mind after flying was going through walls, it really worked, then I saw a friend in my house, I blasted him with a "ball of air" he got blown like a piece of paper, then I tried going though the roof to make a breath-taking landscape and fly in the speed of light, so I did went to through the roof, but when i looked down, everything was black, I started to fade away from the dream, and bang! I woke up really excited of what happened to me, and gave me hope and confidence that I can lucid dream! my life is going to change!
a new experience... and now I'm addicted to it! :D
My first LD was I think when I was a child, about 11 years old, i was in a strange mountain, full of small black rocks, I knew that it was a dream, so i rolled over and over to the end of it :P.

livie12

Re: One of my first lucid dreams!

Postby livie12 » 26 May 2011 00:33

sweet! keep up the good work! first lucid dreams are the best! but they can only happen once and its good yours turned out great! :D
Livie....:)

Caspi

Postby Caspi » 26 May 2011 12:55

Thanks livie, :)
I agree, I think my that my first lucid dream was really nice, (for a first lucid dream) I know allot of people who their first lucid dream was just a few seconds.
My first LD was I think when I was a child, about 11 years old, i was in a strange mountain, full of small black rocks, I knew that it was a dream, so i rolled over and over to the end of it :P.

livie12

Postby livie12 » 26 May 2011 21:21

hey caspi!
my first lucid dream was when i was sick so i stayed home from school, and i slept in. since im usually awake during this time, my brain was awake enough to notice right away that i was dreaming! it was pretty cool. :!:
Livie....:)

Jonathan

Postby Jonathan » 01 Jun 2011 04:04

Nice! Keep at it.

The WBTB method is actually the one that works the best for me. It works so well, in fact, that it often works even when I'm not trying to have a lucid dream. If I wake up for any reason in the middle of the night and stay awake for a few minutes, there's a very good chance I'll have a lucid dream when I go back to sleep.

Caspi

Postby Caspi » 01 Jun 2011 10:00

That's very true Jonathan, when I had my first LD I didn't have another one for about 2 weeks, I lost hope and felt about giving up, but in one night, I slept on a couch at mid-night, so my mother woke me at about 5 am, she wanted me to go to bed instead of sleeping on the couch -_-
so because I slept at 12 AM, and woke up at about 5 AM, and I walked to my bed, and slept, I had an incredible lucid dream! it gave me confidence that I should continue to do practice on my goal... simply exciting just to think about those dreams!

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”