Subliminal Videos for Lucid Dreaming - watch online

Discuss external aids which help you lucid dream including brainwave entrainment, supplements and herbs, lucid dream masks, and more.
Rebecca
Site Admin

Subliminal Videos for Lucid Dreaming - watch online

Postby Rebecca » 17 May 2011 23:45

Last year my partner Pete created two subliminal lucid dreaming videos - using a combination of subliminal images and sounds, NLP, light hypnosis and dream incubation. The videos have turned out to be really popular and we've had some cool feedback about how they helped people increase their recall and - yes! - trigger lucid dreams spontaneously.

A subliminal lucid dreaming video is a world first and so it's quite exciting to see it work on a big scale. Perhaps this is something we should develop further. So I'd like to know from our own forum members... does it work for you? Do you notice better dream recall or intensity? Do you become lucid?

Watch the videos (in two parts) for free on the main website:

Lucid Dreaming Subliminal Video
http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/lucid-dreaming-subliminal-video.html

NB - No lucid dreaming technique is guaranteed. But you can certainly increase your chances of dreaming lucidly in any given night. If after watching every day for a week the videos don't do anything for you, then accept and move on to another technique. Like many lucid dream methods, we expect it to work for SOME people SOME of the time, but not ALL people ALL of the time! But I hope you enjoy giving it a shot ;)

Dreamsphere

Re: Video That Gives You More Lucid Dreams

Postby Dreamsphere » 18 May 2011 03:38

I think that anything suggestive can lead to some sort of breakthrough... Will give a shot when my shoulder is a bit better.
I am an Engineering student, and have yet to experience a lucid dream. Currently on break, I am hoping to try and master the technique as it will give me some peace during the busy school year. Any advice or links are appreciated. Feel free to pm me.

SKJ

Postby SKJ » 19 May 2011 18:24

I tried it for 6 days and it didn't work for me. But English is not my first language, and I haven't heard the word "vivid" and "lucid" in other contexts, so that might be the problem. I understand all the words in the video, but not subconsciously. I could translate "I am lucid, the world is vidid" to my Danish, but I don't think that would help that much, when the video is in English. I could also try to "learn" the words by reading a lot of sentences, that contained the word... But I think I will just try other techniques.

Rebecca
Site Admin

Postby Rebecca » 28 May 2011 23:59

Here are some external forum threads I found where our videos were reviewed by other lucid dreamers:

LD4ALL
http://www.ld4all.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=619867

DreamViews
http://www.dreamviews.com/f12/video-helped-me-become-lucid-last-night-107342/

Jonathan

Postby Jonathan » 01 Jun 2011 04:08

I remember watching this video the first day it was released. Pete and you did a great job.

Seto_Blade

Postby Seto_Blade » 01 Jun 2011 20:09

Me and a close friend used to pump ourselves up talking about LDing and then watch your subliminal videos before going to sleep. It never actually worked for either of us, but at least the song Pete made kicks ass xD

Gen

Postby Gen » 03 Jun 2011 01:46

Really nice job on the video. I will give it a go this week and let you know how I get on.

Dijit80

Postby Dijit80 » 09 Jun 2011 22:13

Hi,
I can get the second one to load up no problem, but not the first is there a problem with it?

Rebecca
Site Admin

Postby Rebecca » 10 Jun 2011 03:39

Thanks for letting me know. This was a bug, I've fixed it now (I hope).

Seto_Blade

Postby Seto_Blade » 10 Jun 2011 18:15

The same thing had been happening to me the last few times I'd tried to load it. I just assumed it was an error on my part. Works now though!

Return to “Lucid Dream Aids”