Good Topic?

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
zebrafriek1

Good Topic?

Postby zebrafriek1 » 12 Mar 2012 00:51

Please tell me if this is a good plan for inducing lucid dreams although i am content with my dreams right now, for example, i was talking to bruce dickinson(singer of iron maiden) while watching paul dianno perform wrathchild with the original iron maiden line up.
1. I have a dream journal and recall 3 relatively vivid dreams a day.
2. I am doing at least 9 reality checks a day.
3. I am incubating my dreams.
4. I am doing affirmations and practicing the MILD induction technique.
Thank you.

lucidinthe sky

Re: Good Topic?

Postby lucidinthe sky » 12 Mar 2012 03:07

This sounds like a good plan to me.

I would also suggest you try the WILD technique, but only after at least 5 hours of sleep.
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

zebrafriek1

Re: Good Topic?

Postby zebrafriek1 » 12 Mar 2012 22:30

My plan is to work on the WILD technique after having 2 or 3 lucid dreams and I am planning on attempting the WBTB technique this weekend. I hope it works because I have heard it's a great way, especially for beginners, to lucid dream. And I feel I am on the verge of a DILD because last night I thought in my dream "Wait I'm dreaming" but the dream faded away before I had time to do a reality check.

Return to “For Beginners”