question about WILD

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.

question about WILD

Postby Ikamon357 » 12 Mar 2012 03:49

Is it possible to have a WILD without having been sleeping for 5-6 hours before? I dont have time in the middle of the night to wake myself up with my school schedule.
What's the most resilient parasite? an idea. A single idea from the human mind can build cities. An idea can transform the world and rewrite the rules. Which is why I have to steal it.

lucidinthe sky

Re: question about WILD

Postby lucidinthe sky » 12 Mar 2012 04:08

Ikamon357 wrote:Is it possible to have a WILD without having been sleeping for 5-6 hours before?

Possible, but unlikely. You need to have 8-9 hours total, 5-6 before staring WILD. Work backward from when you have to get up. You can do it.
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

Re: question about WILD

Postby Peter » 12 Mar 2012 06:07

I can at times on going to sleep have a WILD. I think it depends on your ability to get to the REM state, I often have dreams straight away and know these are when in REM so it is possible but you most likely get a restful sleep and so its not really worth it. No point in ruining waking life with being tired all the time
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Return to “For Beginners”